Libre Antenne

Parce que les paroles s'envolent, les écrits restent ici.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Annonce

#1 2019-01-16 07:42:58

liny195
Transcripteur

Beloved Browns offensive line coach Bob Wylie

broke his ankle during practice Thursday and underwent surgery.A team spokesman said Wylie got hurt during Thursday's workout as the Browns prepared to face the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday. There were no immediate details on how the popular Wylie Authentic Baker Mayfield Jersey , who is in his second season with Cleveland, was injured.Wylie is resting at University Hospitals and will likely miss the home finale.Wylie was relatively unknown before his appearances on HBO's "Hard Knocks" series this summer made the big-bellied coach a favorite with Browns fans, who loved how he mocked players needing to stretch and how his stomach bounced when he yelled, "set, hut" during drills.This week, the Browns released a video with Cleveland's offensive lineman prancing like reindeer pushed Wylie on a blocking sled while dressed as Santa Claus .On Wednesday Greg Joseph Jersey Elite , Browns guard Joel Bitonio said his teammates were initially leery of doing the video."And then we went out there and filmed it and it's been a hit," Bitonio said. "Anything that Bob has done this year I think has been a hit. It just shows, honestly, he's one of the best human beings I've been around. He's a great coach but what he does off the field 鈥?he takes care of the people in the building and he's just a great dude. So to do something like that and show people kind of a fun side." The Browns passed on Mitchell Trubisky, Deshaun Watson and Patrick Mahomes to draft Myles Garrett No. 1 overall in 2017. Browns interim coach Gregg Williams said Friday he would do the same thing again, even knowing what he knows now.鈥淵es http://www.clevelandbrownsteamonline.co … eph-jersey , I would,鈥欌€?Williams said, via Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer. 鈥淚 really like [Garrett]. They had me evaluate the quarterbacks, too, and they had me evaluate a lot of the top players on the other side of the ball. You do good things like that in successful organizations. Get the opinion of a defensive guy on an offensive guy. Get the opinion of an offensive guy on a defensive guy. You are trying to find all of the little itty bitty things before you make the final decision. I think those are important.鈥漌illiams, Garrett and the Browns get a chance to see Watson up close Sunday. The second-year quarterback has the Texans on an NFL-best eight-game winning streak.The Browns also held the No. 12 choice that season and could have taken Watson Authentic Greg Joseph Jersey , but they traded the pick to Houston and turned the choices into Jabrill Peppers at No. 25 in 2017 and cornerback Denzel Ward at No. 4 this spring.鈥淚t鈥檚 not anything to do knocking Deshaun at all how it ended up with him,鈥欌€?Williams said. 鈥淧eople saw how much they wanted him with the interest level down there of what the Texans went about doing it. Pretty good here, too, on how it has all shaped out. Whoever could predict their future did a good job.鈥滳leveland, of course, finally got its quarterback with the No. 1 overall choice this year Myles Garrett Jersey Elite , selecting Baker Mayfield. Custom Washington Redskins Jerseys

Pied de page des forums