Libre Antenne

Parce que les paroles s'envolent, les écrits restent ici.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Annonce

#1 2018-11-23 07:45:16

huangjian123
Transcripteur

Anthony Barr among 2018’s most disappointing players so far

In the early portion of the 2018 NFL season Authentic Kyle Rudolph Jersey , whenever something has gone wrong for the Minnesota Vikings, it seems as though linebacker Anthony Barr is connected to it in some way. Whether it’s through any fault of his own or not. . .such as being stuck in coverage against a wide receiver, for example. . .it just seems like we haven’t been getting the Anthony Barr we’ve become accustomed to throughout much of his NFL career.Bill Barnwell of ESPN has taken notice of this, and in his column recapping the first quarter of the 2018 NFL season named Barr as his “Most Disappointing Player.” Here’s what Barnwell had to say about #55:I’m not going to speculate on why Barr hasn’t had the rough start he has in 2018 thus far, and as both Barnwell and I stated here, not everything bad that has happened to him so far this year has been his fault. I don’t know if Barr’s lack of impact. . .positive impact, in any case. . .is connected to his contract or anything like that, or if this is simply a matter of how he’s being used.After all, we heard this offseason that the Vikings wanted to use Barr more frequently as an edge rusher. I’m not sure if I’ve just missed it or whatever the case might be, but I don’t know if I’ve actually seen Barr line up with his hand in the dirt at any point this season. You would think that in the absence of Everson Griffen that the Vikings might be doing more things along those lines to generate more pass rush, but as I said. . .unless I’ve just flat out missed it, I haven’t seen anything like that so far this year.If the Vikings are going to turn around their defensive slide from the first quarter of this season, getting Barr back to making positive plays in both the run and the pass game would be a pretty solid start. Hopefully we’ll see some of that going forward Youth Xavier Rhodes Jersey , starting this Sunday in Philadelphia.Bills Embarrass Vikings, 27-6 Vikings fans’ favorite person on the field today was probably the official who sounded the final gun, putting an end to the misery.The game was an absolute embarrassment in all facets. By the nine-minute mark of the fourth quarter, CBS’ announcing crew of Jim Nantz and Tony Romo were discussing golf.The Bills’ opening drive was given new life on a personal foul call against Linval Joseph.The Bills efficiently marched down the field and put points on the board when rookie quarterback Josh Allen ran the ball in from ten yards out, diving at the pylon and extending his arm just enough to score..After another personal foul on the ensuing kickoff, the Vikings were pinned deep in their own end.Quarterback Kirk Cousins took off on a scramble, and defensive end Trent Murphy punched the ball loose and the Bills recovered.The Vikings defense held the Bills to just a field goal, giving the Bills an unexpected 10-0 lead.The bloodletting continued on the next drive, when Cousins was strip-sacked yet again - this time by Jerry Hughes - and Buffalo once again recovered.Two plays later, Josh Allen got fellow rookie Mike hughes to bite on a fake, and tossed a ball to backup Tight End Jason Croom, who was left alone in the end zone.After just ten minutes of gameplay, the Bills held a 17-0 lead.Woof.The ugliness continued as the Vikings third drive stalled at midfield.Kirk Cousins missed a wide open Adam Thielen on third down http://www.vikingsauthorizedshops.com/a … len-jersey , and the Vikings doubled down with a holding penalty on long-snapper Kevin McDermott, giving the Bills the ball at the 35 yard line.Josh Allen hurdled Anthony Barr to extend the drive, then, after a Danielle Hunter sack, hit Chris Ivory on a 55-yard reception.Another personal foul gave the Bills first and goal, and Josh Allen punched the ball in three plays later, and suddenly the Bills had a 24-point lead.The Vikings offense stalled yet again after another Buffalo sack, and punter Matt Wile’s poor kick gave the Bills great field position yet again, which the Bills turned into a Steven Hauschka field goal, bringing the score to 27-0.Absolutely nothing worked for the Vikings in the first half.Josh Allen looked like Jim Kelly.Jerry Hughes looked like Bruce Smith.Kirk Cousins wasn’t even Tarvaris-Jackson-good.He looked like a kid in the backyard pretending to be Tarvaris Jackson.Both teams punted their way through the entire third quarter, and most of the fourth with no scoring, until Kirk Cousins connected with Kyle Rudolph with three minutes left in the game to put the Vikings on the board at 27-6.That ended up being the final score, as the team missed on the ensuing onside kick attempt.Kirk Cousins ended the day 40/55 for 296 yards Linval Joseph Jersey , 1TD, 1INT, and two fumbles.He was sacked four times on the day.The Vikings rushing attack was led by Mike Boone, who carried the ball two times.For eleven yards.Yuk.Adam Thielen once again led the team in receiving with 11 catches for 105 yards.Stefon Diggs was held to just four catches for seventeen yards on ten targets.Defensively, Stephen Weatherly, Danielle Hunter, and Harrison Smith each had a sack, and Weatherly led the team in tackles with seven.The loss drops the Vikings to a record of 1-1-1, and they will take on the Los Angeles Rams in Los Angeles, on Thursday night.Thanks to everyone who got their Vikings coverage here at the Daily Norseman.

Pied de page des forums