Libre Antenne

Parce que les paroles s'envolent, les écrits restent ici.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Annonce

#1 2018-11-15 08:01:11

huangjian123
Transcripteur

Thurman Thomas was in the midst of getting taped up before a Bills gam

at Chicago during his rookie season in 1988 when the running back recognized the unmistakable voice of one of his teenage idols Cheap Rob Gronkowski Jersey , Walter Payton."I can still hear it," Thomas recalled, before attempting to imitate Payton. "Yeah, a high-pitched voice like that: 'Where's that little No. 34?'"Thomas certainly knew who Payton was, given the Bears' just-retired star running back was one of two people who inspired him to wear No. 34 since high school. The other was Oilers running back Earl Campbell, whom Thomas grew up rooting for in Houston; all three are Pro Football Hall of Famers now.What shocked him was someone such as Payton knowing Thomas even existed, never mind taking the time to search him out before the opening kickoff."He's walking in and everybody stopped, and it was just like, 'Holy crap, it's Walter Payton,'" Thomas said. "I'm still trying to figure out how he knew me. I mean, I'm in Buffalo. I'm a rookie. And he comes in and it's, 'Where's 34?'"And I'm like, 'I'm over here.'"It won't be difficult to spot 34 at halftime of Buffalo's home game against New England on Monday night. That's when Thomas will become the third Bills player — joining former teammates quarterback Jim Kelly and defensive end Bruce Smith — to have his number retired.For all he accomplished during a 13-year Hall of Fame career, in which he was voted NFL MVP and Offensive Player of the Year in 1991 and led the league in yards from scrimmage from 1989-92, Thomas considers this one of his most notable achievements."The more I get closer to it, the more and more I feel like these butterflies are coming into my stomach," he added. "And I've never really felt that way about a lot of things. But http://www.patriotscheapshops.com/cheap … ill-jersey , definitely, this is one of them."Thomas would have preferred being honored during an afternoon game rather than a prime-time spectacle."I'm not Bruce," he said, making a joke at the expense of Smith, who had his No. 78 retired during a night game in 2016.His one concern is how the rebuilding and offensively challenged Bills, who have managed just 81 points in a 2-5 record, might fare against Tom Brady and the Patriots (5-2), who have won 31 of the past 36 meetings between the AFC East rivals."I just wish we could have a better record," he said.These are certainly not the Bills of Thomas' 12-season tenure, which included Buffalo playing in four consecutive Super Bowls, losing them all.He previously suggested the Bills might have been cursed for cutting him, Smith and Hall of Fame receiver Andre Reed after the 1999 season. What followed was a 17-year playoff drought, which finally ended last year.Perhaps, Thomas said, his mere presence might spur the Bills to be competitive. Bills veteran defensive tackle Kyle Williams certainly hopes so.Williams and his wife treated Thomas and his wife to dinner last week, during which Thomas cited Williams as saying: "Hey, we're going to do whatever we can to make that night even more special."Williams didn't deny being additionally motivated because of Thomas."That's the plan, right?" Williams said. "Sure http://www.patriotscheapshops.com/cheap … ett-jersey , anybody who knows him, and knows the kind of guy he is, and what he meant and means to this franchise, I think it should motivate you."The outcome is almost secondary to Thomas, who was busy reflecting back on a career in which his number has already been retired at high school and college.He was motivated to succeed at Oklahoma State once he began sharing the backfield with another eventual Hall of Famer, Barry Sanders."He kept me on my heels. I couldn't make any mistakes," he said. "If we ran 10 sprints, I ran 11."If it wasn't for Thomas tearing a left knee ligament before his junior season, he wouldn't have elected to return for his senior year, when he met his wife, Patti, who just happened to be from Buffalo. Some eight months later, the Bills selected him in the second round.His voice cracks with emotion when reminded no Bills player will ever wear No. 34 again. And no, Thomas said, no one should expect him to suit up one last time."I've been asked that question a lot this week. Oh my gosh, I'm like, 'People, I'm 52 years old. There's no way in hell I can get out there and do this Womens Stephon Gilmore Jersey ," he said, before a brief pause."Maybe," Thomas said, breaking into a smile, "for 1 yard or something like that on the goal line."With Julian Edelman returning to the Patriots, Chris Hogan should return back to form This season hasn’t been too kind to Chris Hogan as he has racked up just eight catches for 109 yards through the first quarter of the year. He also registered two touchdowns: he picked up his first of the season in week two in Jacksonville, burning Jalen Ramsey in the red zone on a post route, and then scored a garbage time touchdown later in the game.Hogan was poised to have a much bigger role in the offense and solidify the number one wide receiver role with Julian Edelman having been sidelined for the first four games and the Patriots being limited at the receiver position during his suspension. That didn't work out as planned, though.Hogan was kept in check through four weeks, seemingly unable to get behind defenses. We all know Hogan is kind of that sneaky type of receiver who can usually do just that and make big, clutch plays with his legs and hands.Enter Julian Edelman.With Edelman back and solidifying the slot role alongside Dorsett, Hogan should be lined up on the outside again, across from Josh Gordon – getting back to his normal role as a number three receiver who can string some big plays together with the likes of Rob Gronkowski, Edelman and Gordon getting most of the coverage attention and safety help over the top.If Chris Hogan can return to the form he is capable of and guys like Edelman, Gronkowski and Gordon playing to what they are capable of, the Patriots offense can absolutely be one of the most dominant in the league once again.

#2 2018-11-15 11:33:02

Tania-Kiss
Matrimonial coaching 4femdom
Lieu : Houston business center

Re : Thurman Thomas was in the midst of getting taped up before a Bills gam

don't buy on thepatriotsfootballauthentic.com, thepatriotsfootballauthentic.com is unsafe website, blacklistedfound: thepatriotsfootballauthentic.com,
unsafe website: authenticsnewenglandpatriots.com, malware: authenticsnewenglandpatriots.com, warningreport unsafe website,
unsafe detector, malware detector,warning!,
warning unsafe website: chargersauthorizedshops.com,
,warning malware: chargersauthorizedshops.com is dangerous, chargersauthorizedshops.com is unsafe,
小偷,骗子,可疑,病毒,黑客,恶意软件,垃圾邮件,报告滥用,检测 ransomware,不安全的网站,不买,警告列入黑名单,
where to report malware, where can I report abuse, blacklister, this website is highly dangerous: authenticsneworleanssaints.com,warning suspicious website: authenticsneworleanssaints.com,suspicious website detected: saintscheapshops.com, warning don't buy on: saintscheapshops.com,warning don't buy on: neworleanssaintsteamonline.com,don't buy on: authenticsminnesotavikings.com, warning unsafe!,warning suspicious website: authenticsminnesotavikings.com,warning suspicious website: thevikingsfootballauthentic.com, don't buy on: thevikingsfootballauthentic.com, huangjian123 is suspicious,
Warning harassment,offender, Pierrick Goujon fromLibre-antenne, putebitch, salopent deguelasses, clodophore,ding ding dong dong, china nem,china rice, china bitch, china hot dog, china hot cat, china motherfucker, hongkong losers, hong kong bitches, bengali bitch, russian sluts, losers mothers from hong kong bengali russia
dont buy on: thebrownsfootballauthentic.com, warning suspicious: thebrownsfootballauthentic.com,Triskel, webradio, triskord, libre antenne, business, beunaise, warning suspicious: clevelandbrownsteamonline.com, unsafe website: clevelandbrownsteamonline.com, malicious website: clevelandbrownsteamonline.com,
,suspicious :authenticstampabaybuccaneers.com, don't buy on: authenticstampabaybuccaneers.com, danger: authenticstampabaybuccaneers.com,dangerous: authenticstampabaybuccaneers.com,
suspicious: authenticstampabaybuccaneers.com, don't buy on: authenticstampabaybuccaneers.com, dog eater,hot dog, malicious,
,warning unsafe website: buccaneersauthorizedshops.com, bad reputation, review, e-reputation, blacklisted: buccaneersauthorizedshops.com, suspicious: buccaneersauthorizedshops.com, don't buy on: buccaneersauthorizedshops.com,

,warning unsafe: authenticsnewyorkgiants.com, don't buy on: authenticsnewyorkgiants.com, malicious: authenticsnewyorkgiants.com, suspicious: authenticsnewyorkgiants.com,
,warning unsafe website: newyorkgiantsteamonline.com, don't buy on: newyorkgiantsteamonline.com, suspicious website: newyorkgiantsteamonline.com, unsafe: newyorkgiantsteamonline.com, dangerous website: newyorkgiantsteamonline.com,

libre antenne, webradio, Triskel,beunaise
suspicious website: authenticsnewenglandpatriots.com, malware detected: authenticsnewenglandpatriots.com, warning don't buy on: authenticsnewenglandpatriots.com,warning unsafe don't buy on: 49erscheapstore.com, liny195 piracy, chinese pirate, russian pirate, bengali pirate, detect unsafe websites, warning don' buy on: officialbrownsfootballstore.com, unsafe: officialbrownsfootballstore.com, warning, dont buy on: sanfrancisco49ersteamonline.com, dirty chinese spam, ugly hong kong motherfucker, cheap bitch, cheap nem, bitch from bengla desh, bitch from russia, sexmodel, tantric massage, warning don't buy on: official49ersfootballstore.com, suspicious website: official49ersfootballstore.com, unsafe website: official49ersfootballstore.com,  warning, suspicious website:giantsauthorizedshops.com, reputation, is it safe?, or is not safe, malicious danger: giantsauthorizedshops.com,

warning, newenglandpatriotsteamonline.com is dangerous website, malware detected: newenglandpatriotsteamonline.com, don't buy on unsafe website: newenglandpatriotsteamonline.com, ransomware detected: newenglandpatriotsteamonline.com, antispam, spamhaus, list of unsafe websites, report bad website, malicious,suspicious website: newenglandpatriotsteamonline.com,
warning unsafe website: patriotscheapshops.com, bengali spam, chinese spam, russian spam, hong kong spam, unsafe website: patriotscheapshops.com, malware detected: patriotscheapshops.com, don't buy on: patriotscheapshops.com, blacklisted website: patriotscheapshops.com,
highly dangerous website: vikingscheapshops.com, warning don't buy on vikingscheapshops.com, you'll lose your money, malware: vikingscheapshops.com, unsafe: vikingscheapshops.com, blacklisted: vikingscheapshops.com, detected unsafe website: vikingscheapshops.com,
warning, alert, report,don't buy on: thevikingsfootballauthentic.com, thevikingsfootballauthentic.com is dangerous, thevikingsfootballauthentic.com is blacklisted,thevikingsfootballauthentic.com is a malware, thevikingsfootballauthentic.com is unsafe,

huangjian is a pirate, bulldogsfanshop.com is malware, bulldogsfanshop.com is blacklisted, bulldogsfanshop.com is dangerous website, bulldogsfanshop.com is unsafe, don't buy on bulldogsfanshop.com,
is redsoxedgeshop.com a safe website?, warning unsafe website, don't buy on: redsoxedgeshop.com, redsoxedgeshop.com is unsafe, redsoxedgeshop.com is spamming,redsoxedgeshop.com is blacklisted,  warning malware: blackknightsstore.com, warning spam:

don't buy on: athleticsstorecollection.com,  athleticsstorecollection.com isblacklisted, athleticsstorecollection.com is a dangerous malware, warning,alert,athleticsstorecollection.com is spam, athleticsstorecollection.com is unsafe, report, athleticsstorecollection.com is ransowarning don't buy on: thevikingsfootballauthentic.com, unsafe website detected: thevikingsfootballauthentic.com, blacklisted website: thevikingsfootballauthentic.com, dangerous website found: thevikingsfootballauthentic.com, report, alert, spam:  thevikingsfootballauthentic.com,
warning suspicious website: minnesotavikingsteamonline.com, don't buy on: minnesotavikingsteamonline.com, spamdetected: minnesotavikingsteamonline.com,blackknightsstore.com,report spam: blackknightsstore.com,alert, dangerous website, blacklist, list of malware, list of malicious websites, sheila: piracy,sheila is a pirate, dontbuy on: blackknightsstore.com, unsafe website report,  safe or unsafe,maybe ransomware: blackknightsstore.com, tikkanen is piracy, tikkanen is a pirate, tikkanen  is blacklisted, rebelsfansstore.com is unsafe,  warning, don't buy on: rebelsfansstore.com, rebelsfansstore.com is blacklisted, rebelsfansstore.com is a malware, rebelsfansstore.com is spam, rebelsfansstore.com is a dangerous website, report, warning, alert,
warning bearssweatshirt.com    and jaguarshoodiestore.com  are bad websites
packerssweatshirtshop.com is a very bad website, and sanderson is a bad guy

Tania Kiss,Massage tantrique, la vraie vie naturiste a la decheterie horaire,Strings,tatatop, love toys usager,La tulipe h24, home for sale,rentals, sexcoach, gestalt, femdom,Triskel, libre porc, love shop, Monaco, Houston, Denver, Dallas, Las Vegas, Chicago, whisky, brandy, store, shop, gold, rentals, it management,analyse decisionnelle, it strategy, com, Cannes, beatch agency: FoxyPuth Videoprod

Pied de page des forums