Libre Antenne

Parce que les paroles s'envolent, les écrits restent ici.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Annonce

#1 2018-11-13 01:38:15

liny195
Transcripteur

Daily Dawg Chow: Browns news (10/4/18)

Cleveland Browns:“Hue Jackson’s new mantra: Go for two” (WKNR) - “Hue for two: Through the first quarter of the season Youth Terrance Mitchell Jersey , the Browns co-lead the NFL in a surprising category – two-point conversion attempts.”“Hue Jackson didn’t think about going for it on fourth-and-1, but data suggests he should have” (cleveland.com) - “What’s the most effective play from scrimmage in football when you have two or fewer yards to go?”“Ravens defense ‘holds’ attention of Browns QB Mayfield” (AP) - “Mayfield, a rookie quarterback with the Cleveland Browns, faces Baltimore’s second-ranked defense on Sunday.”“Peppers calls Browns fans ‘wishy-washy’ for quick criticism, says he gets harassed in public” (C-T) - “Peppers, in his second season, is off to a slow start on defense and as a kick returner and said he’s heard about it from fans and media.”NFL:“Week 5 NFL injuries: Gronkowski questionable after practicing, Colts rule seven players out” (CBS) - “Meanwhile http://www.thebrownsfootballauthentic.c … -authentic , the Patriots could have the services of their star tight end despite Rob Gronkowski missing practices earlier in the week.”“Aaron Rodgers downplays any rift with Mike McCarthy” (NFL.com) - “Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers found himself answering questions if things were fine with head coach Mike McCarthy.”“What’s Plaguing the One-Win Steelers and Falcons?” (MMQB) - “The Steelers play the Falcons on Sunday, which isn’t great for those of us who predicted those teams would also play in the Super Bowl on Feb. 3.”“Phil Dawson gets another week after ‘old-fashioned miss’” (PFT) - “Phil Dawson missed field goals of 50 and 45 yards Sunday that cost the Cardinals their first victory. So he wasn’t feeling very optimistic when coach Steve Wilks called Dawson to his office Monday.”FanPulse: 97% of Browns fans are very or somewhat confident in direction of team Welcome to SB Nation FanPulse, a survey of fans across the NFL powered by SurveyMonkey. Each week, we send 32 polls to 100+ plugged in fans from each team. Browns fans, sign up HERE to join FanPulse.If you recall, a couple weeks ago, we asked our readers to join FanPulse, so you can weigh in on the direction of the team each week. For those who are apprehensive about signing up Womens JC Tretter Jersey , the poll literally took me 20 seconds to answer all 3 questions presented this week. The answers everyone provided in the Week 1 poll are below!Will the Browns win or lose in Week 1?The Steelers are currently favored by 4.5 points, but Browns fans think Cleveland will win by a field goal. If that’s the case, then you should definitely bet the spread this weekend.I will post my official prediction for the game on Saturday. Given all of the positive press the Browns have received this offseason, how they were portrayed on Hard Knocks, and how the Steelers will be without Le’Veon Bell, I’m a little surprised the optimism didn’t extend to beyond 3 points. However, I do have to keep reminding myself that Pittsburgh was a 13-3 team in 2017.Photo by Jason Miller/Getty ImagesHow confident are you in the direction of the team?Very confident: 48 percentSomewhat confident: 49 percentMeh: 1 percentNot very confident: 1 percentNot confident at all: 0 percent—Fans are certainly in favor of the franchise right now, but their record is 0-0. If they start off 0-2 against the Steelers and Saints Youth Larry Ogunjobi Jersey , how quickly will things turn south because Hue Jackson is still in charge?What is the worst NFL rule?This is the one poll asked to Browns fans that actually ended up being aggregated across all 32 sites. My first instinct was to vote for the helmet rule, but then I thought about it, and I don’t actually think it will be flagged very often during the regular season. I voted for the “fumbling out of bounds in end zone results in a turnover” rule. That always drives me nuts — why not just put the ball back to the 1 or 2 yard line, or wherever the ball was fumbled at? It just deflates a whole drive, and not in a “oh, the defense deserved that reward” type of way.

#2 2018-11-13 05:40:07

web-developer
YulTime Force Belta
Lieu : Monaco beunaise
Site Web

Re : Daily Dawg Chow: Browns news (10/4/18)

dont buy on: thebrownsfootballauthentic.com, warning suspicious: thebrownsfootballauthentic.com,Triskel, webradio, triskord, libre antenne, business, beunaise, warning suspicious: clevelandbrownsteamonline.com, unsafe website: clevelandbrownsteamonline.com, malicious website: clevelandbrownsteamonline.com,
,suspicious :authenticstampabaybuccaneers.com, don't buy on: authenticstampabaybuccaneers.com, danger: authenticstampabaybuccaneers.com,dangerous: authenticstampabaybuccaneers.com,
suspicious: authenticstampabaybuccaneers.com, don't buy on: authenticstampabaybuccaneers.com, dog eater,hot dog, malicious,
,warning unsafe website: buccaneersauthorizedshops.com, bad reputation, review, e-reputation, blacklisted: buccaneersauthorizedshops.com, suspicious: buccaneersauthorizedshops.com, don't buy on: buccaneersauthorizedshops.com,

,warning unsafe: authenticsnewyorkgiants.com, don't buy on: authenticsnewyorkgiants.com, malicious: authenticsnewyorkgiants.com, suspicious: authenticsnewyorkgiants.com,
,warning unsafe website: newyorkgiantsteamonline.com, don't buy on: newyorkgiantsteamonline.com, suspicious website: newyorkgiantsteamonline.com, unsafe: newyorkgiantsteamonline.com, dangerous website: newyorkgiantsteamonline.com,
libre antenne, webradio, Triskel,beunaise
warning unsafe don't buy on: 49erscheapstore.com, liny195 piracy, chinese pirate, russian pirate, bengali pirate, detect unsafe websites, warning don' buy on: officialbrownsfootballstore.com, unsafe: officialbrownsfootballstore.com, warning, dont buy on: sanfrancisco49ersteamonline.com, dirty chinese spam, ugly hong kong motherfucker, cheap bitch, cheap nem, bitch from bengla desh, bitch from russia, sexmodel, tantric massage, warning don't buy on: official49ersfootballstore.com, suspicious website: official49ersfootballstore.com, unsafe website: official49ersfootballstore.com,  warning, suspicious website:giantsauthorizedshops.com, reputation, is it safe?, or is not safe, malicious danger: giantsauthorizedshops.com

Dernière modification par web-developer (2018-11-13 06:53:00)

Guesthouse, bnb, vineyards, delivery, webradio. Libre antenne: French web radio. Libre antenne Monaco, libre antenne Nice, libre antenne Luxembourg, offshore/seaside, business, trade gold, plastic pas cher. internet
http://forum.libreantenne.org/viewtopic … 8338#p8338
http://forum.libreantenne.org/viewtopic … 6907#p6907

Pied de page des forums