Libre Antenne

Parce que les paroles s'envolent, les écrits restent ici.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Annonce

#1 2018-11-13 01:54:24

liny195
Transcripteur

The Jacksonville Jaguars are counting on newcomer Carlos Hyde

to help veteran Blake Bortles.The Jaguars (3-4) believe Hyde's physical running style will pay immediate dividends Womens David Njoku Jersey , especially for their embattled quarterback."People are brought here or drafted and developed here to play a certain type of football," coach Doug Marrone said. "Not to say that we can't play any other way, but that's what we have worked on. If we can play to the identity that we want to play, then we feel that will help us become a better team and start winning some games."Jacksonville acquired Hyde from Cleveland last week in exchange for a fifth-round draft pick and expects the Browns' leading rusher to play a significant role against Philadelphia (3-4) in London.Bortles could be the beneficiary.The fifth-year pro has really struggled the last three weeks, turning the ball over eight times and throwing just two touchdown passes. He fumbled twice in last week's 20-7 loss to Houston , leading to 10 points and his benching. Cody Kessler finished the game, but was sacked four times in five drives, fumbled once and threw an interception.Marrone opened up the quarterback job following the game, but decided less than 24 hours later to stick with Bortles .The coach made it clear that he doesn't see Bortles as the only problem. Injuries have been the main culprit, with Jacksonville down two left tackles, two tight ends, two running backs and receiver. Receivers also have dropped passes, and the offensive line has been shaky at best.The entire offense was built around Leonard Fournette, a physical runner who sets the tone and takes pressure off Bortles and the passing attack. Without him, the Jaguars have looked lost on that side of the ball.Hyde should help."I run angry, downhill, smash-mouth football," said Hyde Womens Nick Chubb Jersey , who has 382 yards rushing and five touchdowns this season. "That's been my game ever since I started playing this game, so I think I'll fit in perfect here."The Jaguars are counting on it."You can never replace a guy like Fournette, but if there's anybody who can do so, you look at a guy like him," safety Tashaun Gipson said. "You talk about a physical, angry, downhill runner. He leaves the games and you look up and he had 85 (yards) on a day, a physical, tough 85. That's the type of mentality that you want to bring. That's what helps this offense thrive."I don't know what can happen and what spark he may bring, but I'm hoping it's a spark that we need. Obviously, this team can definitely use a spark. I hope they give him the ball many, many times. I had to tackle him, so good luck to the guys in Philly that got to tackle him."The Jaguars pushed Bortles' weekly media session to Friday in London, where he gets his first chance to talk about regaining the starting job for the second time in 14 months. Marrone also benched Bortles during the 2017 preseason, only to name him the starter nine days later.Fournette and the ground game was a big key to Bortles' success last season, especially in the postseason.The Jags hope Hyde will have the same effect on him."I believe in him, I always have," team captain and defensive end Calais Campbell said. "He's earned that right. I know as of late he hasn't been playing as good as he could Authentic Duke Johnson Jersey , but earlier this year he was playing some really good ball. I see it in him all the time."He's hot and cold like anybody else. Hopefully we can get him on a hot streak here and turn this corner. When he's doing it well, it's nice to watch and nice to see and he sparks the whole team; the defense feeds off it."Browns vs. Eagles Final Score: Cleveland just beat the defending Super Bowl Champions 5-0 5-0. And it wasn’t the Indians and the Phillies.The Cleveland Browns defeated the Philadelphia Eagles by a score of 5-0 in their dress rehearsal game, improving to 2-1 this preseason. It was definitely an unusual game. The Browns had a nice drive going in the first half with the running game as RB Carlos Hyde rumbled for 33 yards up the right sideline. A nice run by RB Nick Chubb and then an acrobatic play by TE David Njoku set Cleveland up at the 1-yard line on 1st-and-goal.What ensued was offensive coordinator Todd Haley calling four pass plays from the 1 yard line, none of which worked. On the last play, QB Tyrod Taylor landed awkwardly on his left hand as his pass fell incomplete. He had to leave the game, but later returned to finish out the second half (whew).The Browns’ defense thrived during the first half, forcing four turnovers and one safety. Here is the safety on QB Nick Foles, which was one of DE Myles Garrett’s two sacks on the evening to give Cleveland a 3-0 lead.The Browns’ first turnover came near the end of the first quarter when rookie DE Genard Avery forced a fumble on Foles with DE Emmanuel Ogbah recovering:A 54-yard field goal by K Zane Gonzalez made it a 5-0 game. To start the second quarter, FS Briean Boddy-Calhoun, starting for the injured Damarious Randall, came over to intercept a deep sideline pass by Foles:Related: Sign up for Dawgs By Nature FanPulseOn Philadelphia’s next drive, CB Terrance Mitchell decided to get in on the physical action, punching the ball out from the ballcarrier to give the ball back to the offense again.The offense couldn’t capitalize as Philadelphia’s defense played solid too, but LB Jamie Collins ruined the Eagles’ best scoring shot of the first half with this interception near the goal line:In the second half, both teams kept trading possessions with again, not much action. QB Baker Mayfield had Cleveland driving in the fourth quarter, but nearly threw a pick six on third down before a Browns receiver tripped up the cornerback. Mayfield was evaluated for a concussion after the play, but was OK.The Eagles appeared to have capitalize with a touchdown pass mid-way through the quarter Womens Myles Garrett Jersey , but the play was called back since the receiver didn’t get both feet down in bounds. Philadelphia’s 33-yard field goal was pulled wide left, keeping it a 5-0 game.QB Drew Stanton took over for Cleveland but couldn’t muster anything. Neither could Philly. The Eagles later had one final crack at things, and their 4th-and-5 from just beyond midfield was complete for a first down. A sack by LB B.J. Bello forced the Eagles to burn their final timeout with 0:13 to go, and they couldn’t get any closer.Quick HittersQB Tyrod Taylor: 11-of-16 for 65 yards. 2 rushes, 5 yards.QB Baker Mayfield: 8-of-12 for 76 yards, 1 INT. 3 rushes, 10 yards.RB Carlos Hyde: 7 carries, 45 yards.RB Nick Chubb: 14 carries, 46 yards.WR Jarvis Landry: 3 catches, 23 yards (10 targets).7 sacks on defense: 2 for DE Myles Garrett, and 1 each for LB B.J. Bello, DL Daniel Ekuale, LB Genard Avery, DT Caleb Brantley, and DE Chris Smith.

#2 2018-11-13 05:36:52

web-developer
YulTime Force Belta
Lieu : Monaco beunaise
Site Web

Re : The Jacksonville Jaguars are counting on newcomer Carlos Hyde

warning suspicious: clevelandbrownsteamonline.com, unsafe website: clevelandbrownsteamonline.com, malicious website: clevelandbrownsteamonline.com,
,suspicious :authenticstampabaybuccaneers.com, don't buy on: authenticstampabaybuccaneers.com, danger: authenticstampabaybuccaneers.com,dangerous: authenticstampabaybuccaneers.com,
suspicious: authenticstampabaybuccaneers.com, don't buy on: authenticstampabaybuccaneers.com, dog eater,hot dog, malicious,
,warning unsafe website: buccaneersauthorizedshops.com, bad reputation, review, e-reputation, blacklisted: buccaneersauthorizedshops.com, suspicious: buccaneersauthorizedshops.com, don't buy on: buccaneersauthorizedshops.com,

,warning unsafe: authenticsnewyorkgiants.com, don't buy on: authenticsnewyorkgiants.com, malicious: authenticsnewyorkgiants.com, suspicious: authenticsnewyorkgiants.com,
,warning unsafe website: newyorkgiantsteamonline.com, don't buy on: newyorkgiantsteamonline.com, suspicious website: newyorkgiantsteamonline.com, unsafe: newyorkgiantsteamonline.com, dangerous website: newyorkgiantsteamonline.com,

libre antenne, webradio, Triskel,beunaise
warning unsafe don't buy on: 49erscheapstore.com, liny195 piracy, chinese pirate, russian pirate, bengali pirate, detect unsafe websites, warning don' buy on: officialbrownsfootballstore.com, unsafe: officialbrownsfootballstore.com, warning, dont buy on: sanfrancisco49ersteamonline.com, dirty chinese spam, ugly hong kong motherfucker, cheap bitch, cheap nem, bitch from bengla desh, bitch from russia, sexmodel, tantric massage, warning don't buy on: official49ersfootballstore.com, suspicious website: official49ersfootballstore.com, unsafe website: official49ersfootballstore.com,  warning, suspicious website:giantsauthorizedshops.com, reputation, is it safe?, or is not safe, malicious danger: giantsauthorizedshops.com

Guesthouse, bnb, vineyards, delivery, webradio. Libre antenne: French web radio. Libre antenne Monaco, libre antenne Nice, libre antenne Luxembourg, offshore/seaside, business, trade gold, plastic pas cher. internet
http://forum.libreantenne.org/viewtopic … 8338#p8338
http://forum.libreantenne.org/viewtopic … 6907#p6907

Pied de page des forums