Libre Antenne

Parce que les paroles s'envolent, les écrits restent ici.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Annonce

#1 2018-09-28 04:18:31

huangjian123
Transcripteur

David Desharnais Jersey

The New York Jets have signed linebacker Avery Williamson to a three-year contract worth $22.5 million.

Williamson spent his first four NFL seasons with Tennessee and led the Titans in tackles in two of those years.

It appears the 26-year-old Williamson will be a replacement at inside linebacker for Demario Davis Nazem Kadri Jersey , who led the Jets in tackles last season with a career season but is 29 and a free agent.

Instead, New York went with the younger Williamson Jordan Staal Jersey , who has 11陆 sacks and 377 tackles with two interceptions and three forced fumbles. He'll likely combine with Darron Lee to man the middle of the Jets' linebacker group.

Williamson was a fifth-round pick out of Kentucky in the 2014 draft. He became a starter for the Titans early in his rookie season and became a consistent playmaker during his four years with the team.

Defensive tackle Maurice Hurst doesn't sound too concerned about the heart issue he's been dealing with.

Hurst took part in Michigan's pro day Friday after being held out of drills at the combine a few weeks ago. He was cleared for pro day, and he indicated he also had to deal with this issue back when he was a freshman. He said he was tested and cleared then as well.

He did not go into details about his exact diagnosis Authentic David Desharnais Jersey , but he said he was a bit surprised he was held out at the combine.

"I think it was just the fact that I had not had any testing done recently," Hurst said. "A lot of times the combine will play it safe."

Hurst underwent more testing since then. He said he was confident he'd be able to play again.

Hurst had 5 1/2 sacks last season for the Wolverines and was a first-team All-American. He is considered a top prospect at defensive tackle for this year's draft. His father played for the New England Patriots as a cornerback for seven seasons.

Michigan said Hurst ran a 40-yard dash in 4.91 seconds  http://www.officialhurricanes.com/authe … kov-jersey , and Hurst says he doesn't expect teams to think differently about him after his health issues these last few weeks.

"I think they're viewing me exactly the same as before," he said. "If you're cleared Nick Foligno Jersey , you're cleared."

http://www.officialusafootballs.com/baltimore-ravens

#2 2018-09-28 07:18:55

Claraa75014
ChezMadame
Lieu : Cognac vendre maison brandy
Site Web

Re : David Desharnais Jersey

Sexmodel hong kong

My baar is on the lol, meziputh social club, guest house, a louer, a vendre, pas chère, les comunistes ont tous compris, tata top, dildos, love shop, club, chambre a louer, hotel au mois, strings, usagers, vendre par correspondance.

Pied de page des forums