Libre Antenne

Parce que les paroles s'envolent, les écrits restent ici.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Annonce

#1 2021-01-15 08:10:44

mslynnhair11447
Transcripteur

How Do I Keep My 13x4 Lace Front Wig From Shedding

When talking about the 13x4 Lace Front Wig , you bought it at a high price, you also hope it can serve you for a long time. The 13x4 lace front human hair wig is also a common concerned problem, do you afraid of the 13x4 lace frontal wig shedding will influence your wearing effects? Do you want to know how to keep your Lace Front Wigs from shedding?

How to properly wear your 13x4 lace frontal wig
Wearing the affordable Human Hair Lace Front Wigs is a very important step to avoid the human hair wig from shedding. The correct wearing will not only bring you a natural-looking 13x4 lace front human hair wig but also help protect your wig and your natural hair. But if you use the wrong method of sew-in, you may damage your natural scalp, and also cause the 13x4 human hair lace front wig shedding. Here is a video will show the right sew-in procedure for you.

Daily tips on avoid the 13x4 lace front wig from shedding
If you search on the Internet, you may find the highly recommended is a kind of “knot sealer”. You can use it to seal the knots, make sure the knots bleaches is firm, make the 13x4 lace front wig shedding minimum. But this step need to be done every time you washed your human hair wigs.

You should also not use the hair spray on the human hair 13x4 lace front wig. Even though the 13x4 lace frontal wig can bring you a realistic wearing effect, but it is not our own hair. If you use the hair spray on it to keep the hairstyles, it may damage the 13x4 transparent lace wig, then cause the hair shedding. So the correct method is using some moisturizing products and professional hair used essential oil to keep the hair good condition.

I hope you have found this guide useful. If you need any more help just let us know either by visit www.mslynnhair.com

Pied de page des forums