Libre Antenne

Parce que les paroles s'envolent, les écrits restent ici.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Annonce

#1 2021-01-06 08:50:27

mslynnhair11447
Transcripteur

How Do I Care For Lace Closure

If your hair doesn’t match your hair extensions or you don't have the necessary hair growth for a leave out, a lace closure piece is the best solution.Many customers ask me: Why Do You Need Closure Wig ?Why you need a lace closure? So I am going to tell you in this blog.

Why Do You Need Lace Closure?
Most Afro American woman likes smooth, natural hair which can show out the unique temperature of themselves. However, lace closure can help you achieve it.

The reason why I need a lace closure is that I need to use it to make a natural looking wig or hair styles.When I use it at the front of my head,it will looks real and natural,besides, it let me own hair breathe well. For most women, Lace Closure Wig is a necessary to make the wig.Because the lace closure can be the same real as our own scalp.And when we wear the wigs,it allow us to freely part the hair into any one side. So lace closure is very useful to make a wig.

How Do I Care For Lace Closure?
4x4 Lace Closure Wigwhile mimicking a real scalp, they cannot be treated like a real scalp. You must handle with care. Each hair is individually ventilated into the base, knotted and secured with a strong adhesive. Based on the construction of a closure, you should comb/brush the hair from the ends, working your way up to the root while hold the hair at the root to prevent tension. Hair loss on closures is relatively easy because it is not wefted like extensions. Improper care of your closure will cause balding and unfortunately there is no way to fix this.

The main benefit of choosing a lace frontal is its unmatched styling versatility. Wearing a lace frontal can allow you to achieve a styling option that a closure doesn’t,frontals allow you to wear pulled back hairstyles. Remember closures only cover a small portion of the front of the install making it impossible to pull back the sides without exposing tracks.

Virgin hair is good for you because it can be dyed to any color that you want. So does virgin hair closure. If you have already buy 3/4 bundles virgin human hair, lace closure is your alternative.Buying 3 bundles with lace closure is time-saving and labor-saving, and can help you save a lot of money.

I hope you have found this guide useful. If you need any more help just let us know either by visit www.mslynnhair.com

Pied de page des forums