Libre Antenne

Parce que les paroles s'envolent, les écrits restent ici.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Annonce

#1 2021-01-05 02:44:19

BessLineberger
Téléauditeur

NBA Design Face Masks Online Shop - Memphis Grizzlies

"Why must it always be brother against brother ... why?" Irving said in early October. "If I'm addressing anyone, I'll say their name. Come on, y'all. Don't listen to the false narratives. Let people live their lives! It's just a game.Memphis Grizzlies

On Feb. 6, they joined forces in Minnesota when the Golden State Warriors dealt Russell to the Timberwolves and landed Andrew Wiggins in return. Towns and Russell didn’t get a chance to play with each other for long, however, as the NBA season was suspended on March 11 due to the coronavirus pandemic. (The Wolves, with a 19-45 record, weren’t among the 22 teams invited to the NBA’s bubble to complete the 2019-20 season.)Charlotte Hornets

Coaches must wear business attire, such as dress shirts, polo shirts, pants, socks and shoes, sources told ESPN. The NBA will also disallow sweatpants and jogging pants, sources said.

The Rockets have been adamant that they will not be rushed into trading Harden, regardless of how uncomfortable the situation has become with the three-time scoring champion failing to report to training camp while partying in Atlanta and Las Vegas.Phoenix Suns

As one high-ranking Rockets source told ESPN in November, the franchise was "willing to get uncomfortable" by going into the season with disgruntled superstars on the roster. The Rockets ended up trading Westbrook just before camp opened, sending him to the Washington Wizards for John Wall (fresh off a two-year injury layoff) and a protected future first-round pick, an admission that the previous offseason's deal to acquire Westbrook was a disastrous decision.

The NBA returns to regular-season action on Dec. 22 following an abbreviated offseason -- one that saw the draft and the start of free agency compressed into the same week -- with some uncertainty.

"When he's ready to go, he'll be out there," Kerr said. "I'm not worried about Draymond. He's got a better feel for what we do than anybody, so he'll be fine once he gets rolling with practice."New Orleans Pelicans

Pied de page des forums