Libre Antenne

Parce que les paroles s'envolent, les écrits restent ici.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Annonce

#1 2020-09-08 07:06:51

Megaomgchen
Écouteur

Disconnections are routine but not as long as it had been

"[People] can't get treatment like dialysis and OSRS gold the hospitals' conditions are insanely bad to the point that it is a hazard problem," Martinez adds. The power cuts have become a major issue for RuneScape players that rely on RuneScape as their main source of income. For Martinez, the power cuts were why he moved away from conventional gold farming methods to train accounts for U.S. dollars, because of sudden disconnection during combat could result in the death of his character and the reduction of earnings. "When the first wave of blackouts started me and the men that worked with me dropped almost all of our business," Martinez says.

"Disconnections are routine but not as long as it had been when they first started," he continues. They can still affect you for a few days depending on which part of Venezuela you live in." Perez has been affected by the power cuts. "Power outages are still a daily thing and it pisses me off each time," Perez writes. He gets disconnected from our online chats. "All of us know the power system and the rest of the nation controlled systems are a wreck," Perez continues. "An illustration of lack of maintenance is the state owned ISP. We have been chatting for a few minutes and my internet has stopped working three occasions now. Hydro/water system too: you don't have water, if you don't have water pumps.

When these power outages first occurred last March, they triggered an economic meltdown in RuneScape that radically impacted the costs of heavily farmed things like dragon bones, Zulrah's scales, and black chinchompas. As came to play, RuneScape players discovered what happens on their match's market once you suddenly eliminate a sizable proportion of RuneScape players from RuneScape. James Austen is the proprietor of GE Tracker, a site that examines RuneScape's virtual economy.

"We get a steady quantity of traffic on ge-tracker. Com. They're our 8th greatest nation, which honestly is far higher than I thought they'd be on this record," Austen says, explaining that the site received traffic from about 17,200 unique Venezuelan users during a six-month period in 2019. Austen claims that RuneScape's market is steady, but it could be pumped by such a large population of RuneScape players. "The current waves of power outages have had buy RuneScape gold a direct impact on the condition of raw materials and other exceptionally botted resources in RuneScape," he says.

Pied de page des forums