Libre Antenne

Parce que les paroles s'envolent, les écrits restent ici.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Annonce

#1 2020-02-24 06:09:11

Rskingdom
Spectateur

We've got people argue OSRS gold

We've got people argue OSRS gold  that luring isn't scamming since they moved over the wall themselves and clicked to the wildy themselves. Because they do it themselves. People love simple cash, plus they won't acknowledge they do it themselves because you does it, and the only real reason you wouldn't need it fix 'd is. One thing they should defo good care is targetted harassment. Tons of people do so and instead of understanding the context and punishing them they say to put on discount. Unless you discipline them people do not understand or alter. Do you believe there's such a thing as rich individuals in the world who don't give a damn and behave rude yet we have individuals who live modest lives that tend to be extremely kind? Discipline.

Their stance on managing the community in addition to their inability to develop gamebreaking content that is free is why I did not renew membership. There's plenty of other games out there, just gotta try them.I personally play with a good deal of Warframe lately, sure you receive a few elitist jerks or shifty merchants seeking to swindle you for stuff however, on the entire community is a whole lot better, but, what can I say I'm an old dog who cant be taught new tricks at this point so, may too attempt to make things better?

I'd protect scams and lures as being a way of manipulating people. I wouldn't shield something like the Falador massacre where someone was able to break runescape so as to attain their griefing.While I disagree with the rest of your comment, I suggested this a year ago. A subreddit mods said it was a good thought and never did anything about it.

With that being said, I really don't understand what's going on. The final thing I remember that was dope to do was alchemy and cultivation. To get a standard account, questing for sure. But mainly whatever you find interesting (: slayer is always a great alternative if you prefer combat. I used to buy 2007 runescape gold  learn a great deal doing challenges but you can not actually do that since the daily challenge rework. A lot of runescape players despise dailyspace but it was really useful for this particular new runescape player to understand runescape.

#2 2020-03-08 11:15:24

MODERATEUR
sUPREMAPORC
Lieu : Dans sa race - gratuit locatio
Site Web

Re : We've got people argue OSRS gold

Rskingdom scam, rsgoldfast.com scam

http://vander.plouc.fr/tag/scam/
Don't buy Runescape Gold cheaper from not Safe Store Rs2hot.com a professional rs gold scam seller. You can buy Cheap OldSchool Runescape Gold, RS 2007 gold, RS3 Gold, OSRS Accounts and RS Items but not on rs2hot.Fast delivery,simple, and affordable: not rs2hot.
http://forum.libreantenne.org/viewtopic … 9567#p9567

Pied de page des forums