Libre Antenne

Parce que les paroles s'envolent, les écrits restent ici.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Annonce

#1 2021-01-03 02:35:56

BessLineberger
Téléauditeur

New York Islanders - NHL Design Face Masks Online Shop

Well, 1976 sure was a good year for progressive mask design, eh? Another goaltender who used his team branding in an innovative way was Wayne Stephenson in Philadelphia. Having served as a backup to Bernie Parent, Stephenson’s mask didn’t get the same level of recognition as that of Ken Dryden, but the creative use of the Flyers’ logo is certainly worth noting.

”It’s a different world out there,” Bowness, 65, said. ”I’m going to have to adjust to it, there is no question. I just want to make sure I’m cautious, which we’ve been since this virus started, and I will continue to do that. My health – hey, I’m a grandfather now, my first grandkid. I intend on playing some golf with that kid down the road. I intend on being here a lot longer. So, yeah, am I going to be careful? Absolutely.”Vancouver Canucks

Former Hab Alex Auld even paid tribute to Dryden’s iconic look with a split 50/50 design, incorporating elements from the franchise’s storied history.

2. Wayne Stephenson, 1976Florida Panthers

Wearing masks while playing sports could protect children’s and teen’s health today and for years to come.

There are more than 140 NHL players on European teams, mostly of the already-there European variety. Leafs GM Kyle Dubas has said his team would use all avenues, including ties to European clubs, to keep players active.Washington Capitals

As first reported by Sportsnet, the Bruins, Kings, Ducks and Pittsburgh Penguins are among the teams that have told the NHL they are investigating outdoor home games. The Athletic noted that the Carolina Hurricanes, Dallas Stars and Nashville Predators are among the teams that have also indicated interest to the NHL in playing multiple outdoor games.

Although the Winter Classic in Minnesota was postponed, the Hurricanes still are scheduled to play a Stadium Series game at NC State's football stadium in the 2020-21 season. NHL sources have stressed that these are "no stone unturned" ideas for creating revenue and playing in front of fans, rather than any concreted plans for the 2020-21 season. They also said that along with cost, the league's biggest concern with teams playing multiple outdoor games is watering down the novelty of the Winter Classic and the Stadium Series events that continue to pack crowds into football and baseball stadiums for hockey games every season.

Commissioner Gary Bettman said on Wednesday that the projected Jan. 1 start date is still "a work in progress" that will be "influenced largely by medical experts." Sources told ESPN on Thursday that speculation around a February start date is picking up.

nhlfansjersey.com
Fanatics Sports Apparel Face Masks

"Whatever the revenues are, the players only get 50 percent," Commissioner Bettman said. "And if we overpay them and they don't pay us back in the short term, they have to pay us back over time. There will be stresses on the system, and we've had discussions about what those stresses are and how they might be dealt with, but we're not trying to say you must do X, Y and Z. We're trying to look for ways to continue to work together.New York Islanders

Pied de page des forums