Libre Antenne

Parce que les paroles s'envolent, les écrits restent ici.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Annonce

#1 2020-06-05 06:56:25

Gamerzone
Écouteur

Jagex has been attempting to level the playing field

I recall coming back after about a year off at one stage and suddenly there is these voiced'Signature Heroes' talking like they're these veteran bastards and that we have been on adventures together and we're all old companions or some thing and by Zamorak woman, I have never met you in my life. Back away, lady that is mad. But hey, at least we got a bunch of quests that OSRS GP the Gods got fleshed out more from their older two selves, and that allows us be loyal to our God that was chosen.

Same specific boat. It's like, I have been around way longer than you and you're treating me like a guy that is new? To be honest that you ARE the new guy. For all we know, they could've been residing in this world for a very long time. They're always out there adventuring while us"adventurers" are just grinding pointless skills like cooking, so it's likely that they are the veteran heroes they assert to be. Anyways gamers can not have more than 100 pursuit points and if they do, they only space barred every bit of dialogue that came up.

I recall a good deal of people just liked Zaros because he was mysterious and strong. Once we met him and started fleshing him out, many stopped liking him since the puzzle was gone, or they did not trust him, or thought his ideas were dumb. I believe that was intentional. Jagex has been attempting to level the playing field. They've made Saradomin appear more corrupt when he had been the"good god", and made Zamorak make some good points when he was the"evil god". They highlighted holes within his philosophy, or many of Guthix's failings.

They did not consider the spacebar warriors. If you did not read the dialogue Zaros' puzzle will always remain! It's why I'm so sure that Saradomin and Zaros are still popular. Back in the day, I would've ranked them such as... Guthix, then Zaros, subsequently Armadyl, Zamorak, Saradomin, then Bandos. Not that there is anything wrong with Zaros - I only believe his ideas are faulty and his ego is too big. His philosophy is adequate.

It is so sad but I can not stop believing Jagex doesn't give a shit about lore anymore. Refusing to gate in the bare minimum with all fundamental quests and creating RuneScape's lore even more inconsistent. I would really be fine with Zanik function as digsite manager IF you decided not to kill her permanently during Nomad's Elegy. It would have really been hilarious if players that decided to kill her would have Zimberfizz ashes as a digsite boss instead. At least it'd make more sense.

But hey, this is exactly what happens when Jagex plain refuses to request players to complete the bare minimum quests to get a LORE DRIVEN SKILL. Nope, can't ask players to complete a moderate length pursuit with 13 Agility, Thieving and 17 Mining reqs since it is too much buy RS gold. Gotta go back in AoD, you know? I only desire Osborne, Orion, and/or Raven would have been included in this skill, at times it feels like they're the final mods that truly care about RuneScape's lore.

#2 2020-09-02 14:32:42

YellowBird
Auditeur

Re : Jagex has been attempting to level the playing field

I am an experienced player)) I played both online games and video games and even tested the range of STIM on myself. But most of all I like to play gratis slots spillemaskiner. The thing is, I see a real benefit in what I do. These games are not just fun and relaxing. This gives me the opportunity to earn extra money.

Pied de page des forums