Libre Antenne

Parce que les paroles s'envolent, les écrits restent ici.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Annonce

#1 2020-06-05 06:38:05

Megaomgchen
Écouteur

They give the Madden NFL players a human factor for them

I believe yeah. They give the Madden NFL players a human factor for them, and a few Madden NFL players absolutely can wreck matches IRL should not they're able to get to there in Madden NFL? The traits need some tweaking. So does QB1 (I believe we can all agree that a step in the right direction, particularly with the GMFB team ), the scenario engine (MAJOR tweaking, but gooood guarantee ), the draft courses, maybe the rating system. I think it might be an incredible bit for Madden going forward. It provides QBs that sense for really being much like brief, moderate, and accuracy did. Way. With WRs, it provides certain route runners an exceptional boost!

Madden NFL players can be suuuper mortal on corner and article paths, but maybe not on a deep something. With pass rushers, if they can use the edge pass racing attribute as a thing that is ordinary, we could see Madden NFL players have a more real effect, not every 4-3 DE can slide inside and run at precisely the same level. Why shouldn't some CBs are above and beyond at some coverage they have an ability that sets them aside from the good Madden NFL players? I'm all for this, I really hope they don't get rid of it we can see the capacity of this and beyond.

Well. There is no xfactor OL.Also a problem. We were awarded an unfinished game. We didnt have proper balancing at start and they attempted to fix it by giving OL superstar traits (which are mostly useless since OL are melons, apparently), but maybe not xfactor traits because for some reason an OL can not affect a match. Again, this is incorrect and idle! Zone skills for OL would be easy. Let's have Quenten Nelson be in a position but because OL have trouble actually making blocks it is mostly moot. And yes I understand, do not hold turbo and the OL will engage in blocks better. Sometimes you do everything right and you are AI fucked by them over. We know it lol.

Definitely keep themI would really like to see dev traits have their only be a limited amount of X variables, and move in both directions for franchise mode next year. It'd be cool to see just like for example in case the year he is not nearly as good he could drop down to star or celebrity again although when a guy can go from star when he leads the league in rushing. It would be cool if age/injury affected it additionally in franchise. IRL for a vast majority of men a catastrophic long-term injury has effects but in match nothing.

More Mut 20 coins on https://www.mmoexp.com/Nfl-20/Coins.html

Pied de page des forums