Libre Antenne

Parce que les paroles s'envolent, les écrits restent ici.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Annonce

#1 2020-05-06 08:53:18

mmogomlb
Spectateur

I tried contacting classic wow gold sellers

I tried contacting classic wow gold sellers them because somebody caught hold of my accounts and bought bonds via it.I reported it many times, requested them to eliminate all bonds from the runescape game and repay the card (it was not my card) since the card particulars were likely being used without consent of the card owner. I showed my account history to them, showing that their service page had been visited by me IIRC, over 50 occasions, a couple hours after the transactions happened. My account history also showed that I was not busy, anywhere, I was asleep, in the time of the transactions.

I sent them the IPs my laptop connected to faculty wifi and house wifi to demonstrate that the buy occurred than some of mine from another IP. They basically just said"Just pay the 80+ bucks we needed to repay the card owner and we'll unlock your account, we do not believe you did not do so". Never again will I spend minute that is currently benefiting jagex or another dime on.

Can I just say compared to jagex, most other"MOBILE GAMES", and im afraid that osrs is a cellular game today, charge far more than 11 dollars a month for access to all articles. I remeber when dungeon hunter 5 was newish, and even then you had to pay anyhwere from 60 to 90 pounds to unlock the very best armour ingame, which would be replaced within the next few months. And no other game will NEVER EVER have an option to convert IN-GAME money into a paid service.

Games such as this are a rarity and just other games that are that wow classic gold this f2p friendly are a few mobas where heroes are all available with earnable money, and eternium are that they are extremely market in terms what they provide. Enjoy your game, bruh, and respect that they actually listened to you guys, rather than shitposting.I agree, bots are everywhere. In f2p worlds of the source spots are botted. New runescape players may think that updating is your answer to solving this. Surely people won't pay cash for membership just to bot, but sadly that's true and with bonds it's even easier than ever.

Our site has cheap game coins, welcome to: https://www.mywowgold.com/

Pied de page des forums