Libre Antenne

Parce que les paroles s'envolent, les écrits restent ici.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Annonce

#1 2020-01-17 06:33:04

liny195
Transcripteur

Rock-Ya-Sin-Jersey

Recently Rock Ya-Sin Jersey , Andrew Luck sat down with Brian Baldinger and Ron Jaworski for the NFL’s Game Pass Film Room Session. A couple things to point out about this series: first, it’s fantastic. Every episode..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesStampede Blue homepageHorizontal - WhiteStampede Bluean Indianapolis Colts communityFollow Stampede Blue online:Follow Stampede Blue on TwitterFollow Stampede Blue on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchStampede Blue main menuFanpostsFanshotsColtsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Colts StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Colts NewsYahoo Colts Team PageYahoo Colts ReportYahoo Colts Depth ChartYahoo Colts TransactionsYahoo Colts PhotosShop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Breaking NewsAndrew Luck Retires×Breaking down Andrew Luck’s Game Pass Film Room Session. Part: 1 inside the 20New,11commentsEDTRecently, Andrew Luck sat down with Brian Baldinger and Ron Jaworski for the NFL’s Game Pass Film Room Session. A couple things to point out about this series: first, it’s fantastic. Every episode is a lot of fun to watch if you enjoy the game of football. Second, it’s incredibly sporadic. There are only seven episodes and I would logon weekly if the NFL decided to roll these out consistently. Third, you can only view these episodes if you pay for NFL Game Pass. For a guy like me, I watch a lot of not just football, but all-22 film and I write about it here, for you people. So, while I don’t love handing over my $100 (let’s hope it stays there) every year, it’s beyond worth it for me. Now, if you’re sitting there thinking to yourself, “I already pay for Sunday Ticket, the RedZone channel and when you add that to the other cash I dole out throughout the year on tickets and merchandise, there’s no way I’m giving them another $100 just so I can watch a couple 20 minute shows and a bunch of old football games.”If that’s what you’re thinking, I get it, but fear not! That’s why I’m here today. Nobody tell Game Pass I’m going to give you the milk for free T.Y. Hilton Jersey , I already bought the cow. <hr class="p-entry-hr" id="WacyKF">Ron Jaworski starts by asking Andrew about the success they’ve had in the redzone and asks him to breakdown what he sees on this play:“So we put TY and Eric on the same side of the ball, two premier catchers there. Knowing that the defense is in an ‘in and out combo’ type coverage, a little switch release and that allows Eric to create leverage. It’s not a very good throw, it’s a below average throw. Eric makes a great job of getting his shoulder down sort of trapping the ball under his arms, not letting it hit the ground and then rolling in, get the touchdown.”Andrew Luck on goal line philosophy:“...redzone, positive yards really matter. If you’re at first and goal on the ten yard line, to take a three yard completion or a run and another three yard completion and get to third and goal from the four, it’s a lot easier to score from the four yardline than it is to incomplete, incomplete and third and goal from the ten. I mean, your odds go way down...”<hr class="p-entry-hr" id="JCVhk5">Baldinger: “Walk us through your progression here.”Luck: “You’re digging into the vault for this one, Baldy.”Baldy agreed, laughs were had.Luck: “First, this is a play that some folks know as spider right or spider two, whatever you call, a bunch of different ways to call it. But Fleener coming out of the backfield, he’s one, if he’s open Darius Leonard Color Rush Jersey , we’re taking it. And then this sort of sneak route if you will by Dwayne, he becomes our number two, you know, right now.”Baldy: “So you’re one, two, all the way back across the field?”Luck: “All the way back, yeah. Keeps it simple... Reg sorta just... affecting Mosley just enough, you know, in his route to make him bubble over, again it takes all 11 guys out there doing their job for an offensive play to work. That’s the beauty of football. Certainly as I’ve grown a little bit older in this league, the word “simple” keeps coming up, but it’s real, ya have to keep things simple in your mind and allow yourself to process things and have a plan for every play, one, two, three, it’s hard when too much is goin’ on.”<hr class="p-entry-hr" id="EzoZEy">Had I not split this into three parts, you would have been reading (by internet standards) the equivalent of War and Peace. While obnoxiously long articles are kind of my thing https://www.coltsfanshop.com/Denzelle-Good-Jersey , I’m trying to branch out, work with me. Tomorrow, I’ll go over their talk about using tight ends, Frank Reich and specific formations. Andrew Luck will not practice leading up to Colts' preseason openerColts are optimistic that Jack Doyle, Parris Campbell, Ryan Kelly and Ben Banogu will be back soon.Andrew Luck’s rehab to keep..." Training CampStampede Blue Colts LinksColts News: Andrew Luck will sit out second week of practice, preseason openerEDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Colts News: Andrew Luck will sit out second week of practice, preseason openerTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Justin Casterline/Getty ImagesAndrew Luck will not practice leading up to Colts' preseason openerColts are optimistic that Jack Doyle, Parris Campbell, Ryan Kelly and Ben Banogu will be back soon.Andrew Luck’s rehab to keep him out of another week of camp | CBS 4 - Indianapolis News, Weather, Traffic and Sports | WTTVWESTFIELD, Ind. – Andrew Luck’s strained left calf will keep him out of a second straight week of training camp. The Indianapolis Colts returned to Grand Park Sports Campus Saturday, but without their starting quarterback.Colts LB Ahmad Thomas' search for his birth parentsOnce a baby without a family or future, Colts LB Ahmad Thomas now has two sets of parents, a wife and three kids of his own, and promising prospects.2019 #ColtsCamp Notebook, Day 8: Wide Receivers Continue Fierce Back-And-Forth BattleSaturday Clayton Geathers Jersey , Aug. 3, was the eighth practice day of the 2019 training camp for the Indianapolis Colts. What were some of the takeaways from the session?Day Eight Colts Training Camp Notebook: Andrew Luck To Miss Another Week Of Practice | WFNI ESPN 107.5 / 1070 The Fan | Indy's SportsCenterWhat happened at the Colts’ eighth practice of the 2019 Training Camp at Grand Park?6 Colts Takeaways Following Week One Of Training Camp | WFNI ESPN 107.5 / 1070 The Fan | Indy's SportsCenterAfter 7 practices of Training Camp at Grand Park, here are a half dozen takeaways fromTop Takeaways: Colts Hit Training Camp’s Halfway PointThe Indianapolis Colts on Saturday wrapped up their eighth of 16 training camp practices at Grand Park Sports Campus in Westfield, Ind. What are some of the top takeaways here at the halfway mark?Colts camp observations: Indianapolis front seven wreaks havocThe Colts defense created problems in the backfield on Saturday, particularly in the running game.Deon Cain Not Favoring Injured Knee After Week Of Training Camp Practice | WFNI ESPN 107.5 / 1070 The Fan | Indy's SportsCenterHow has second-year wide receiver Deon Cain looked through the first week of Training Camp at Grand Park?E.J. Speed ‘Jumping Off The Tape’ With Added OpportunitiesA fifth-round pick from a small school added to an already-crowded linebacker room, E.J. Speed has started to establish himself as a potential playmaker for the Indianapolis Colts’ defense. He says he’s gaining confidence with added practice reps.Colts’ wideout Deon Cain: ‘It’s all really good’ | CBS 4 - Indianapolis News, Weather, Traffic and Sports | WTTVWESTFIELD, Ind. – There had yet to be a practice. Not one. Not even a walk-through. Chris Ballard was offering his State of the Colts – pre-training camp version – and rattled off this name, that name.Malik Hooker Has Burst Back, Getting To Plays He Wants To | WFNI ESPN 107.5 / 1070 The Fan | Indy's SportsCenterGoing into this third NFL season, Malik Hooker is completely healthy and feels like a player who can make the plays he wants to in 2019.Toughest call Frank Reich ever made: leaving preaching for coachingReich's coaching career has taken him to four NFL cities, but that doesn't mean his ministry is over.2019 #ColtsCamp Q&A: NFL Network's Brian BaldingerWhat's the national conversation surrounding the Indianapolis Colts this training camp? Colts.com's Jake Arthur recently caught up with the NFL Network's Brian Baldinger to get his perspective on the team heading into 2019.More Big Plays On The Mind Of Nyheim Hines This Season | WFNI ESPN 107.5 / 1070 The Fan | Indy's SportsCenterGoing into his second NFL season, Colts running back Nyheim Hines wants more explosive plays in 2019. A closer look into Hines’ outlook in Year Two.Free Agent Pickups Devin Funchess, Justin Houston Making Early ImpactsThe Indianapolis Colts utilized free agency to bring in Devin Funchess and Justin Houston as immediate playmakers at key positions of need. They’ve been as advertised through the midway point of training camp.<hr class="p-entry-hr" id="SDB0W5">COLTS MEDIA

Pied de page des forums