Libre Antenne

Parce que les paroles s'envolent, les écrits restent ici.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Annonce

#1 2020-01-14 03:15:18

liny195
Transcripteur

The New York Jets selected Alabama defensive tackle

Quinnen Willliams in the first round of the 2019 NFL draft two days ago Curtis Martin Jerseys Stitched , and followed that up yesterday with the selections of Florida edge..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteGang Green Nationa New York Jets communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsJetsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Jets StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Jets NewsYahoo Jets Team PageYahoo Jets ReportYahoo Jets Depth ChartYahoo Jets TransactionsYahoo Jets PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕2019 NFL Draft Day Three: Jets Draft DiscussionNew,603commentsEDTShareTweetShareShare2019 NFL Draft Day Three: Jets Draft DiscussionTrevor Ruszkowski-USA TODAY SportsThe New York Jets selected Alabama defensive tackle Quinnen Willliams in the first round of the 2019 NFL draft two days ago, and followed that up yesterday with the selections of Florida edge rusher Jachai Polite and USC offensive tackle Chuma Edoga in the third round of the draft. The Jets traded away their seventh round selection to move up one spot and take Edoga, leaving them with just two picks today in day three of the draft White C.J. Mosley Jerseys , one in the fourth round and one in the sixth round. Perhaps the Jets will trade back today to try to pick up another pick or two. Whatever happens we’ll be talking about the developments as they occur throughout the last day of the NFL draft right here.Use this thread to talk about the 2019 NFL Draft. We will provide new threads if they are necessary along with updates throughout the day and into the night. We ask you kindly to avoid spoilers on the picks from Twitter. Please try to stick to what you see on television when talking about the Draft. A number of NFL and team insiders weighed in with rumors about the Jets’ general manager search today.Adam Schefter says the #Jets will not hire Peyton Manning and that Joe Douglas is their main..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesGang Green Nation homepageHorizontal - WhiteGang Green Nationa New York Jets communityFollow Gang Green Nation online:Follow Gang Green Nation on TwitterFollow Gang Green Nation on FacebookFollow Gang Green Nation on InstagramLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchGang Green Nation main menuFanpostsFanshotsJetsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Jets StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Jets NewsYahoo Jets Team PageYahoo Jets ReportYahoo Jets Depth ChartYahoo Jets TransactionsYahoo Jets PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Peyton Manning out, Joe Douglas the favorite, and other Jets general manager rumorsNew,65commentsEDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Peyton Manning out C.J. Mosley Jerseys 2019 , Joe Douglas the favorite, and other Jets general manager rumorsTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Tasos Katopodis/Getty Images for FanaticsA number of NFL and team insiders weighed in with rumors about the Jets’ general manager search today.By most accounts, Joe Douglas is the Jets’ preferred candidate as the search begins. I think hiring a respected professional like Douglas would be a positive development and perhaps the first step on the road back to respectability for this franchise. At this time Douglas’ interest level is unclear. There are obvious positives and negatives about this opening, but this is a smart guy to target.Ian Rapoport’s statement that the general manager will be given final say over the 53 man roster is another positive development. It is necessarily to give the general manager this control White Le’Veon Bell Jersey , but I think this alone is not sufficient. I firmly believe the next general manager needs to be empowered to take total control over football operations, and the Johnson brothers need to remove themselves.Both Rapoport and Adam Schefter say Peyton Manning will not be the team’s next general manager. A Manning hiring would be difficult for me to rationalize. This job seems too big for a total blank slate, and Manning’s biggest asset is name recognition. I’m not against outside the box thinking. Nor do I think Manning needs to start as an entry level junior scout if he wants to pursue a front office career. With that said, I can’t imagine hiring Peyton Manning as a general manager at this point would be anything more than a publicity stunt. Almost all of the heavy lifting of the job would likely have to be delegated to somebody else. If Peyton Manning wants to be a general manager Le’Veon Bell Jersey 2019 , he would be best served getting a lower profile job in a front office rather than starting at the top. History has shown us that being a great player does not necessarily translate to the front office.Adam Gase also spoke to the press today. He denied any claim that he has increased his power within the organization.In other news, Adam Gase is one of the leading voices in the search for a new general manager.

Pied de page des forums