Libre Antenne

Parce que les paroles s'envolent, les écrits restent ici.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Annonce

#1 2019-09-29 05:14:21

MMOexpshop
Spectateur

Many games do the same things better

I see you finally managed a put out a decently sized reaction. That enormous"pointless tangent" I went on actually did contain more arguments with RuneScape gold. I'm not misinterpreting the merit it you arguments, there simply isn't much for this. I am sorry you want all your content spoon-fed to you so you don't get confused, but we already knew that, didn't we?I guess I will need to respond to the others directly, though they most likely don't care, since they become notified of all comments in the thread and have not interjected yet. Besides, it's mostly only the whole"it is personal preference" argument.When I said I have to level 50, I meant an average of 50 in most abilities.

My greatest was magic, at 70. I played the game off and on as a f2p for about a year, then as a member much more often for approximately ten months. If you can't get a good idea of the match after playing for two years, then there's clearly a problem with it.I don't believe myself frugal, you can say I was being efficient with my cash. And because of it being" just as amusing for others in the exact same situation", it is not. It not. Remember content? If you could make this concept into a real equation, then Runescape's score would be sow reduced it might be a percent of other games. You want to talk frugal? Runescape is frugal with it's content to say the least. In case the game had things to do per degree, I'd have a lot less problems with it.

I do think it is bad game design. You seem to miss that I don't say there shouldn't be gear that is tough to get. I said that there should not be ARTIFICIAL scarcity. Plus it will not help that to get to the slot machines, you have to grind. This isn't real lack, this can be content gating supporting a time investment wall. Grinding doesn't require skill. The gear should not be available to anybody who desires it, it ought to be accessible to anyone that deserves it. The market is poor. Ruined over time by robots, exploits, and real-world gold trading.

Not one of my argument falls apart here to buy RS gold. You think this because you created an ignorant assumption of how a better strategy could be implemented. It is sad how you really don't know there could be a much better system.You once again run into the problem of relevancy. $2 isn't that much money on a big scale, but it is still $2 more than it ought to be. Many games do the same things better, for free, so why do I pay?On the subject of grinding, don't make me laugh. Please don't; I'm already laughing too hard at you as it is.Half of grinding to exceptionally high levels remains too large. Not to mention you have just inadvertently proven one of my arguments, the sport is trickle feeding you less and less content. The later levels should give you more content each degree, as they require considerable more time to grind (this does not make them automatically harder, mind you).

Pied de page des forums