Libre Antenne

Parce que les paroles s'envolent, les écrits restent ici.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Annonce

#1 2019-09-25 00:30:24

rsgoldsale
Spectateur

Come back to Runescape following a decade apart

You can establish a new account called"magicdong400xXx" because that's the limitation of teenage imagination, grind resources, develop combat abilities adhering to a professional"pure" PK manual, make money, buy cool-looking equipment (black trimmed addy armor anyone?) , then drop it in the RS gold. Rinse and repeat, and meant making a new account because we wanted to test out new approaches (that sucked).

To my surprise, Runescape is still going strong and there's even a mobile version on the way. It's drawing tens of thousands of gamers each and every day with servers holding hundreds of people.So I logged in and picked a server to combine.

It had been hard to think that I really had to download a customer to perform Runescape. This was unheard of, particularly thinking about the fact that we just had Internet Explorer and Firefox in our disposals back in the day to access the game. But boy has this match evolved. It's no longer the adorable Java game with buy OSRS gold a terrible resolution and clunky UI. There is full-screen manner with a few really good visuals for what's essentially a browser match.

It was really incredibly confusing in the beginning. What did I survive do all those years back? What do I do today?

Pied de page des forums