Libre Antenne

Parce que les paroles s'envolent, les écrits restent ici.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Annonce

#1 2019-01-30 01:09:17

huangjian123
Transcripteur

Devante Smith-Pelly Jersey

RALEIGH Michael Del Zotto Jersey , N.C. — Cam Ward is back in Raleigh, but this time it’s something different.The veteran goalie is with the visiting team.Ward will suit up for the Chicago Blackhawks for Monday night’s game against the Carolina Hurricanes at PNC Arena.Article continues below ...“I don’t know what to expect,” Ward said. “It will feel like I’m almost coming home for a short visit.”Ward played his first 13 NHL seasons with the Hurricanes prior to the offseason developments when he signed with the Blackhawks.He figures to be mostly a backup this season to Corey Crawford. He didn’t play last week against the Hurricanes in Chicago.Ward said there’s a long list of thank-yous to deliver when he considers his time with the Carolina organization. He said he’s bound to be emotional for this game.“I anticipate it to be strange and emotional at the same time,” Ward said. “I’m very grateful for my time, my 13 years, that I was able to play in Carolina.”That included receiving the Conn Smythe Trophy as 2006 Stanley Cup Finals MVP, which resulted in the only championship for the Hurricanes.“You win a Stanley Cup and you’ll remember where you were when you hoisted it and it was on that ice,” Ward said.This is part of a trip with fathers of Blackhawks along for the action. So there will be other Ward family on hand.Carolina coach Rod Brind’Amour was the captain of the Hurricanes on the title-winning team that counted on Ward for so many big moments.“He helped to get this organization on the right track,” Brind’Amour said. “He was just a professional, all the way through the good and bad.”The Carolina organization is expected to have a tribute for Ward as part of Monday night’s game.Crawford was in the nets for Chicago’s latest outing, so it reasons that the Blackhawks turn to Ward to try to shed a seven-game losing streak.The Hurricanes are in a funk as well with a 1-4-2 mark in their last seven games. The visit from Chicago will mark the second contest in Carolina’s six-game homestand.The Hurricanes have outshot opponents in all except one game, but they continue to be frustrated with results. They took a 4-3 shootout loss Saturday night to visiting Detroit.“That’s what it always comes down to Sam Gagner Jersey ,” Brind’Amour said converting on the scoring chances. “That’s been our Achilles heel. It hasn’t been other areas in our game, it’s that we don’t finish. That’s hard. It will come with some of these guys because they’re very, very talented.”The Hurricanes failed to protect a 3-1 third-period lead against the Red Wings.“These are lessons that hurt,” Brind’Amour said. “We’re not quite there. Mistakes are going to happen, we just have to limit them.”The Blackhawks are still in their first week under new coach Jeremy Colliton, who replaced fired Joel Quenneville last week. They’re 0-2-0 under Colliton, including a 4-3 home setback Thursday to Carolina and a 4-0 loss Saturday at Philadelphia.Chicago left winger Brandon Saad has missed one game with an arm injury, but he hasn’t been ruled out for Monday. DENVER (AP) — When they were teammates, Nicklas Backstrom always had a tough time against Philipp Grubauer in practice.The Washington Capitals veteran had better luck when they met as opponents Friday night.Backstrom was left uncovered on a 4-on-3 power play and scored 22 seconds into overtime to lift the Capitals over the Colorado Avalanche 3-2.“I used to struggle scoring in practice against Grubauer,” Backstram said. “He was probably used to me passing, too. Tom (Wilson) gave me a good pass and I was able to get the shot off.”Alex Ovechkin and Devante Smith-Pelly also scored for the Capitals, and Pheonix Copley stopped 24 shots.Colin Wilson and Carl Soderberg scored for the Avalanche while Grubauer Womens Devante Smith-Pelly Jersey , acquired by Colorado in an offseason trade with Washington to bolster their depth at goalie behind Semyon Varlamov, had 26 saves.With 2:44 left in the third period, Ian Cole fired a shot from between the circles that glanced off Copley’s pads. The puck trickled out to the right side of the net, where Wilson tied it at 2.The Capitals ended it on a 4-on-3 power play. Backstrom was left uncovered for a clean shot in the high slot that beat Grubauer on his stick side. Backstrom also had an assist.“We drew a penalty and made the most of our chance,” Ovechkin said.Avalanche coach Jared Bednar said he thought the Avalanche did not play with a sense of urgency early.“Third period, different story,” he said. “We started ramping it up, that’s why we generated some chances in the third and they didn’t, because we were more desperate. I want us to play a whole game like we’re down a goal and bring that desperation and urgency to the game.”With the score tied at 1, Tom Wilson started a rush and passed the puck ahead to Backstrom, who dished off to the streaking Ovechkin. He split defenders and let loose a wrist shot from the top of the right circle that sailed over Grubauer’s glove at 18:29 of the second.Smith-Pelly pulled Washington Even 8:55 into the second off a cross-ice pass from Chandler Stephenson.Colorado just missed adding a goal from Mark Barberio when his shot glanced off the right post at 11:01 of the second.“A sloppy game by us,” Colin Wilson said. “They had more effort http://www.officialcanucks.com/authenti … chi-jersey , a little more attention to detail. We turned it on in the last 10 minutes, but it was just too little, too late. Games like that, you want to eliminate them as much as possible. It wasn’t an X’s and O’s thing, just effort.“Coming out with a point is better than no points at all,” Wilson added.NOTES: T.J. Oshie, Evgeny Kuznetsov and Braden Holtby were ruled out for the game against the Avalanche because of upper body injuries. They are all listed as day to day. … The Avs remain one win shy of their 1,000th victory since moving to Denver from Quebec in 1995. The Avs 999 wins in that span include 897 in the regular season and 102 in the playoffs.UP NEXTCapitals: Play at Montreal on Monday night.Avalanche: Visit Anaheim on Sunday night.

#2 2019-01-30 03:02:10

Review
Transcripteur
Lieu : Trust Island - Avis sur
Site Web

Re : Devante Smith-Pelly Jersey

PIRACY DETECTOR WARNING SUSPICIOUS
Unsafe website:officialbruinsproonline.com, warning unsafe website: senatorsshoponline.com,
Warni g unsafe website: minnesotawildteamshops.com,warning u safe website: flamesshoponline.com, warning unsafe website: officialcanucks.com, warning unsafe website: coyotesproshop.com, warni g unsafe website: officialcapitals.com

Hello I am a reviewer for advise and tips .Avis sûr.I say what is good but: Warning to China PIRACY, don't trust it, it is unsafe, they attack our website and they don't pay for doing shit on our shit, it is the lose of the magic nem.No Pognon 4ever.Link below has no relation with this content, don't click:http://forum.libreantenne.org/viewtopic.php?id=1033

Pied de page des forums