Libre Antenne

Parce que les paroles s'envolent, les écrits restent ici.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Annonce

#1 2019-01-16 06:34:13

liny195
Transcripteur

In the last 24 hours

Customized New York Giants Jerseys , two NFL writers whose work I respect have floated the idea of the New York Giants engineering a trade for Indianapolis Colts backup quarterback Jacoby Brissett.First, it was Paul Schwartz of the New York Post:Then, former NFL scout, ESPN analyst and current host of the ‘Locked on NFL’ podcast Matt Williamson weighed in for Clayton Football [Subscriber only]:Valentine’s ViewI’m not feeling this one.Indications I’ve been given are that the Colts would like at least a second-round pick in exchange for Brissett. I simply can’t support the idea of a team with as many holes as the Giants have www.authenticsnewyorkgiants.com , and already being without a 2019 third-round pick, trading away another top pick for a “maybe” at quarterback.The Giants need to try to make this work with Eli Manning. If it’s not going to, or the season, gets completely out of hand New York Giants T-Shirt , they need to give Kyle Lauletta some snaps and find out about him. If you need to find a new quarterback in 2019 use the draft or free agency. Don’t go surrendering picks right now just to take a flier on a possibility.Besides, how many times have we seen teams end up with buyers remorse when they go out and make big trades for backup quarterbacks or sign them to mega-deals? There are a whole lot more Matt Cassel’s and Brock Osweiler’s out there than Jimmy Garappolo’s. Plenty of people snickered at Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham when he said last week that his goal for the second half is for the team to go from 1-7 to 9-7 and Beckham said Thursday that he heard those “chuckles.”The team was able to get one-eighth of the way to fulfilling the goal by beating the 49ers last Monday night and Beckham said the idea that the team can run the table is “only crazy until you do it.”“I don’t know what would make me not believe it,” Beckham said, via Newsday. “That’s just the goal. Same thing I say before the season New York Giants Hats , the goal is to win the Super Bowl. It’s always going to be to win the Super Bowl. If you’re just here to have fun or whatever else, I don’t think you should be here.”Beckham only had two touchdowns in the first eight games, but scored twice in the victory over the 49ers. That kind of production would go a long way toward keeping Beckham’s goal in play for at least another week.

Pied de page des forums