Libre Antenne

Parce que les paroles s'envolent, les écrits restent ici.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Annonce

#1 2019-01-16 02:25:04

huangjian123
Transcripteur

Womens John Gibson Jersey

DALLAS (AP) — Limited to 11 forwards because of injuries Womens John Gibson Jersey , the Dallas Stars got the game they needed from top scorers Jason Spezza and John Klingberg.Spezza and Klingberg each had a goal and an assist and the Stars snapped a three-game losing streak with a 4-2 victory over the Los Angeles Kings on Tuesday night.Blake Comeau and Tyler Pitlick each scored their first goal of the season, and seven of the 11 forwards had at least one point.“I enjoyed the 11 forwards tonight,” Stars coach Jim Montgomery said. “Everybody was into the game.”Pitlick skated with Tyler Seguin and Jamie Benn on the top line because Alexander Radulov was still out with a lower-body injury. Pitlick’s goal was his first point this season and the first power-play goal in his 146-game career.“We had a couple guys that got them and got the monkey off their back,” Pitlick said.Montgomery wasn’t committing to keeping Pitlick on the first line.“He did OK,” Montgomery said, “but I want (Radulov) back.”Despite missing the last three games, Radulov has 10 points in six games, trailing only Seguin’s 11 points.Defenseman Klingberg leads the Stars with five goals. He has eight points, and Spezza seven.Ben Bishop made 31 saves for Dallas Authentic Josh Manson Jersey , which never trailed.“Besides breakaways, it didn’t look like anything would get by (Bishop), who was by far our best player tonight.” Montgomery said. “The shots were perfect shots or perfect moves that had to get pucks by him.”Anze Kopitar and Tyler Toffoli scored second-period goals for the Kings, who lost their fifth straight. Jonathan Quick stopped 19 shots for Los Angeles.“I thought this was a step in the right direction,” Kopitar said, “but we can’t just get satisfied with getting close. I thought we moved the puck better, but there are still breakdowns that happened, and we have to correct them.”Defensive breakdowns, especially in front of Quick http://www.ducksshoponline.com/authenti … ase-jersey , resulted in a fifth straight game allowing four or more goals.Comeau started the scoring at 5:14 of the first period on assists from Jason Dickinson and Spezza.“I’m thinking wraparound first,” Dickinson said. “I’m thinking Quick has me beat to the short side, so I wanted to draw it back side, thinking (Spezza) would be going back door. I got lucky that it rolled off my stick.”There was Comeau in front.“It was a great play by Jason. He got the puck, carried it all the way around the net. I just tried to find a little hole in front of the net. I didn’t do much on that play,” he said.Pitlick scored on a Stars power play at 4:23 of the third period, with assists going to Seguin and Klingberg.“They have a great power play over there – best in the league,” Kings coach John Stevens said. “You don’t want to give them opportunities to get on the power play. A lot of detail that comes back to bite you.”With an extra skater, Los Angeles put the puck in the net with 30 seconds to play Rickard Rakell Jersey , but the goal was disallowed because of goaltender interference.NOTES: Dallas RW Valeri Nichushkin (lower-body injury) also missed his third straight game. … The Stars played with seven defensemen and just 11 forwards. The Kings have been outscored 25-7 in their five straight losses. Dallas opponents had a 10-2 advantage during the Stars’ losing streak. … Dowling was playing his first NHL game since 2016-17. He was recalled from Texas of the AHL on Monday. … Kings D Sean Walker assisted on Toffoli’s goal in his NHL debut after being recalled from Ontario of the AHL. … Kopitar has 16 career goals in 59 games against the Stars.UP NEXTKings: At Minnesota on Thursday to finish a two-game trip.Stars: Complete a three-game homestand on Thursday against Anaheim. CALGARY, Alberta (AP) — Louis Domingue missed J.T. Miller’s winning shootout goal on Thursday night.“I wasn’t watching,” Domingue said. “I was drinking water. That’s kind of what I do, honestly, and it worked out.”Sure did.Miller and Victor Hedman scored in the tiebreaker and Domingue had 33 saves, leading the surging Tampa Bay Lightning to a 5-4 victory over the Calgary Flames.Ondrej Palat, Steven Stamkos, Alex Killorn and Dan Girardi scored in regulation for the Lightning (27-7-2), who improved to 10-0-1 in their past 11 games.Domingue stopped each of the seven shots he faced in overtime. He allowed one goal to Sean Monahan in the shootout.“I like our chances every time we go to extra time Ryan Getzlaf Jersey ,” Domingue said. “We’re a pretty good team. That’s what makes us such a good team. We find ways to win games. It doesn’t matter how. We take the two points and run.”Girardi said Domingue won the game for the Lightning.“He made some huge saves, back-to-back on Monahan (in overtime),” he said. “It was too many to really count. He was huge for us — in the shootout as well, making some big saves.”Nikita Kucherov added two assists. Tampa Bay is 16-0-0 when Kucherov records a multipoint game this season.Johnny Gaudreau and Sam Bennett each had a goal and an assist for the Flames (22-11-3), who led 3-1 after one. Sean Monahan and Mikael Backlund also scored.Making his fourth straight start, Calgary goalie David Rittich had 32 saves.The Flames fell behind 3:38 into the first when Palat swatted a loose puck past Rittich. But they put together an impressive response.Bennett tied it 51 seconds later with a tap-in goal of his own. Domingue got a piece of Bennett’s first shot, but the puck trickled behind him and the Calgary forward adeptly followed up on the play.Monahan put Calgary in front at 7:50 when he muscled his way into the slot past Tampa Bay defenseman Braydon Coburn and one-timed a pass from Elias Lindholm past Domingue.Backlund then was the beneficiary of some hard work by Bennett 12:25 into the first. Bennett fought hard behind the net to get the puck out front to Backlund, who backhanded his linemate’s pass past Domingue.Stamkos scored his 18th goal of the season at 3:19 of the second when his pass to teammate Adam Erne went off Calgary defenseman TJ Brodie and past Rittich.Killorn then swatted a rebound in behind the Calgary goalie at 5:52, tying it at 3.After Girardi blasted a point shot past Rittich at 15:35 of the third Womens Ryan Kesler Jersey , Gaudreau backhanded a shot through Domingue’s legs at 17:32 to tie things up once again.“I found a way to tie it up and we played really well in overtime,” Gaudreau said. “I thought we had a lot of really good looks — all three pairs or trios. It’s unfortunate, but it was a good game. I’m sure it was entertaining for the fans and it was fun to play in that game.”NOTES: Playing in his 700th NHL game, Stamkos scored his 366th goal to pass Martin St. Louis for second on the club’s career list. Stamkos trails just Vincent Lecavalier (383) for most goals in team history. … Bennett and James Neal returned to Calgary’s lineup after being sidelined by upper-body injuries. Bennett missed a pair of games, while Neal sat out on Saturday in Dallas when the Flames lost 2-0 to the Stars.UP NEXTLightning: Visit Edmonton on Saturday night.Flames: Host St. Louis on Saturday.

Pied de page des forums