Libre Antenne

Parce que les paroles s'envolent, les écrits restent ici.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Annonce

#1 2019-01-16 01:33:12

huangjian123
Transcripteur

Los Angeles Kings T-Shirts

NEWARK Los Angeles Kings T-Shirts Womens , N.J. (AP) There’s no stopping Taylor Hall, unquestionably the New Jersey Devils‘ most valuable player in their quest to end a five-year playoff drought.Hall extended his point-scoring streak to 19 games, Travis Zajac scored two power-play goals and the Devils snapped a three-game skid with a 6-4 win over the Montreal Canadiens on Tuesday night.Hall’s consecutive-points streak is the longest in the NHL this season. Hall, who had two assists, has recorded points in his last 26 appearances dating to Jan. 2. He missed three games before the All-Star break with a thumb injury during that span.”It’s cool. It seems like everything is kind of bouncing the right way when I’m out there, especially on the power play lately,” Hall said. ”So it’s great to chip in, great to contribute, and I’m out there to get points, score goals and play well that way, so I want to keep it going. At the end of the day Sam Reinhart Jersey , I just want to be on a team that gets into the playoffs.”Stefan Noesen, Blake Coleman, Patrick Maroon and Brian Boyle also scored for the Devils. Keith Kinkaid made 29 saves as New Jersey solidified its grip on the first wild-card slot in the Eastern Conference.Jacob de la Rose scored twice for the Canadiens, who had picked up at least one point in their previous seven games (3-0-4). Brendan Gallagher and Byron Froese had the other goals.The Devils dominated the opening period, taking a 4-0 lead while outshooting the Canadiens 17-5.Noesen got the Devils rolling, deflecting Will Butcher’s point shot past Charlie Lindgren at 8:25. New Jersey then broke it open with three goals in a span of 3:15 late in the period.Butcher, back on ice after a brief locker-room visit for medical attention after suffering a facial cut, played a hand in New Jersey’s second tally with 3:27 remaining in the period.Lindgren stopped Butcher’s initial shot, only to have Coleman steer home the rebound.Zajac polished off the first period with his tallies. Kyle Palmieri fired a shot from the left circle that Zajac tipped in with 1:52 left. Hall got the point that extended the streak with 12 seconds remaining when Zajac slammed home his rebound.”He’s been on a mission and he’s been our best player all year,” Zajac said of Hall. ”He’s brought momentum over these last 26 games for us, and he’s grown as a leader. It’s great to see.”Gallagher cut the Devils’ lead to 4-1 midway through the second period.Maroon scored his first goal as a Devil about a minute later. He has points in all four games since coming to New Jersey in a trade with Edmonton. It was New Jersey’s third power-play goal of the game with Hall assisting.”In the four games I’ve played here Zemgus Girgensons Jersey , he’s been by far one of our best players, and that’s exciting to see, especially in meaningful games like this,” Maroon said of Hall. ”Big time players step up.”Boyle made it 6-1 later in the period with his first goal in 24 games.Montreal scored the final three goals of the contest to make the final outcome more respectable.”The thing that I’ll take out of this game in a positive way is the fact that we got better as the game went on,” Canadiens coach Claude Julien said. ”We’re a young team and the guys showed character by trying to get themselves back into it. That’s a character check. It would have been easy to say, `This is not our night.”’Montreal got a goal from de la Rose with 13.8 seconds remaining to close out the second period with a four-goal deficit.De la Rose tallied again in the third, trimming New Jersey’s lead to 6-3 with 5:20 remaining. Froese closed out the scoring in the final minute.NOTES: Members of the gold medal-winning U.S. Olympic women’s hockey team met with Devils players outside the locker room before the game and participated in a ceremonial puck drop at center ice. … This was Montreal’s first game without LW Max Pacioretty, who is expected to miss 6 weeks with a knee injury. … John Hynes won his 100th game as the Devils’ coach.UP NEXTCanadiens: At Florida on Thursday.Devils: Host Winnipeg on Thursday.— ST. LOUIS (AP) — Blues coach Mike Yeo expects fingers to be pointed after St. Louis’ latest crushing defeat.He was even ready to go first.“Heck, my job should be in question,” the second-year Blues boss said following a 7-4 loss to the Columbus Blue Jackets. St. Louis blew a two-goal lead for the second straight game, then kept its locker room closed for 23 minutes for a private meeting.Players and coaches declined to reveal what was discussed Los Angeles Kings Hoodies Womens , but the disappointment was clear from a club off to a disappointing 2-4-3 start.“It’s human nature, there’s going to be finger pointing,” Yeo said. “There’s going to be all kinds of questions. It’s going to be hard for us on the inside to not do that, but I think if we all look internally and figure out what we can do better and what we can do differently and how we can add to the group more, then we all pull in together and we’ll pull in stronger together.”Alexander Steen said it’s a matter of work ethic.“We’re not working hard,” Steen said. “Other teams are outworking us and taking chances.”Columbus coach John Tortorella wasn’t pleased with his team’s response after falling behind in their previous game, but the Blue Jackets made up for it. Boone Jenner and Anthony Duclair each scored twice, Josh Anderson had a goal and an assist and David Savard and Seth Jones also scored. Joonas Korpisalo made 33 saves as Columbus snapped a two-game skid.“I thought we played harder,” Tortorella said. “I thought we were hard around the pucks. It was much more consistent of that style of game.”Artemi Panarin had three assists and Scott Harrington, Zach Werenski and Ryan Murray each had two helpers for the Blue Jackets.“I think all of the opportunities that we missed the past couple of games started going in for us and we were very opportunistic tonight,” Duclair said. “We had a rough start but at the same time the two quick goals to start the second really gave us momentum all of the way through.”Vladimir Tarasenko http://www.flamesshoponline.com/authent … agr-jersey , Jaden Schwartz, Steen and Zach Sanford scored for the Blues. Jake Allen gave up four goals on 21 shots before being lifted for Chad Johnson in the second period. St. Louis gave up a season high in goals.The Blue Jackets took the lead with two goals in a 76-second span early in the second period. Duclair tied it at 2:01, pouncing on a loose puck in front of the net and tucking in past Allen’s pad. Jenner’s second of the game gave the Blue Jackets a 3-2 lead at 3:29.“Obviously the start of the second period propelled us there,” Jenner said. “A couple of quick goals happened there for us and we got the lead. That’s what happens when you put the work in.”Savard’s goal from above the right circle made it 4-2 at 8:58 and chased Allen. Steen’s goal with 8:30 left got the Blues within a goal, but Anderson and Duclair countered early in the third put the game away.“We know they were a hungry team coming into tonight and we were too,” Jenner said. “We wanted a response. They’re a good team over there.”NOTES: The Blues assigned forward Robby Fabbri (groin strain) to its AHL affiliate in San Antonio for a conditioning assignment. … Nick Foligno picked up his 147th career assist to move into second in Blue Jackets history. … The Blues scratched C Robert Thomas and D Jakub Jerabek. … The Blue Jackets scratched D Adam Clendening, D Dean Kukan and LW Sonny Milano.UP NEXTColumbus: hosts Buffalo on Saturday night.St. Louis: hosts Chicago on Saturday night.

Pied de page des forums