Libre Antenne

Parce que les paroles s'envolent, les écrits restent ici.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Annonce

#1 2019-01-04 02:35:36

panxing18
Transcripteur

www.authenticsbuffalobills.com

Buffalo Bills signing cornerback Dontae Johnson White Jeremy Kerley Jersey , per report Free agent defensive back Dontae Johnson is signing with the Bills, per a report from Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle. The Bills, with Micah Hyde suffering a groin injury and Phillip Gaines in recovery from a dislocated elbow, needed to bolster their secondary. Johnson, now healthy and recently released from injured reserve by the Seahawks Youth Zay Jones Jersey , can give the team some support.Johnson is a fifth year pro who attended NC State and spent the past four seasons with the San Francisco 49ers. He played in 63 pro games, starting 22, and was a full-season starter for the Niners last year. The 6’2” 200 pounder is an athletic player, with a 4.45 40 yard dash and 38.5 inch vertical leap at his rookie Combine, but Pro Football Focus wasn’t a fan of his 2017 performance White Stephen Hauschka Jersey , ranking him 118th of 121 eligible cornerbacks that year.Johnson’s primarily a cornerback, but the Bills could use him as their “big nickel” if they need Rafael Bush to cover Hyde’s role. Buffalo Bills defensive tackle Jordan Phillips wasn’t exactly crushed by the decision of the Miami Dolphins to release him in October.Phillips took to instagram after his release saying he was “free at last, free at last” to be jettisoned from Miami. He continued on to say he wished nothing bad toward his former teammates, but “I couldn’t be happier to be out of there.”Phillips is looking to channel those feelings into Sunday’s meeting between the Bills and Dolphins in Miami.“Most people that leave Miami, that’s really when their career gets started White Jerry Hughes Jersey ,” Phillips said, via Steven Wine of the Associated Press. “Things have definitely turned around since I’ve been here. Fans love me. My teammates love me.”Phillips didn’t specify the exact targets of his frustration toward the Dolphins. However, he vowed to make any points he had to make in the game on Sunday.“Whoever has something coming to them is going to get it on Sunday,” he said.Phillips was a second round pick of the Dolphins in 2015. He has appeared in seven games for Buffalo after being claimed off waivers, recording 11 tackles with two passes defended.

Pied de page des forums