Libre Antenne

Parce que les paroles s'envolent, les écrits restent ici.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Annonce

#1 2018-12-20 01:32:37

panxing18
Transcripteur

www.packerscheapshoponline.com

Cheese Curds 10/5: Packers need rookie receivers to step up big against Lions During his Thursday press conference Blake Martinez Jersey , Mike McCarthy was asked if his wide receiver depth chart this week reminded him of the Packers’ 2016 Week 8 trip to Atlanta. Injuries resulted in an unusual lineup at receiver that week. With Randall Cobb, Ty Montgomery (splitting time at receiver and running back by that point), and James Starks out of the lineup, the Packers were forced to go receiver heavy in their lineup, even if they didn’t have many experienced receivers around.“I think that’s a nice comparison,” said McCarthy of the callback. “If I recall, Geronimo Allison had his first touchdown.”He did, in fact. Allison caught two passes for 21 yards and a touchdown in 19 snaps that day. Fellow rookie Trevor Davis added three catches for 24 yards and a touchdown of his own in 36 snaps. (Jeff Janis also caught four passes for 30 yards and a score and played 58 snaps (94%). That’s the most we’d ever see him on the field on offense in a single game, but that’s really not the point of this story.)As in that trip to Atlanta two years ago, the Packers will have to lean heavily on younger receivers this week. Even if Davante Adams can play Cheap Randall Cobb Jersey , it doesn’t seem likely that Randall Cobb or Geronimo Allison will be available. There will be plenty of snaps to go around for the Packers’ three rookies.Sooner or later, the Packers were going to have to find out whether their young receivers could play. It looks like that could be Sunday. In McCarthy’s words, “It’s all about those guys taking advantage of their opportunity.” Packers WRs for now: Three rookies and three injuries | ESPNRob Demovsky dives into the implications of the Packers playing rookie receivers for big snaps this week. Spoiler: could be bad. Why releasing Jordy Nelson still right move for Green Bay Packers | Packers NewsEven with a lot of young players on the field this week, Pete Dougherty argues the Packers still made the right call when they moved on from Jordy Nelson.Jimmy Graham’s presence is ‘taking pressure off other guys’ | Packers.comIf anybody can take some pressure off the rookies, it’s Jimmy Graham. But with Graham himself banged up this week, can he provide what the Packers need?Packers dominating with the blitz to start 2018 | Packers WireAs our Peter Bukowski pointed out this week, the Packers have improved their situational football big time so far this year. Correctly utilizing the blitz is a big reason why.This dinosaur-loving family’s baby announcement will have you roaring for joy | ABCAre elaborate pregnancy announcements a little weird on the weird side? Yeah, probably. This one’s pretty good though. Clay Matthews watched the video the NFL released hoping to clarify for officials, coaches and players what roughing the passer looks like. Matthews’ three roughing the passer penalties were not used as examples in the video.The four plays did include the hit by Vikings linebacker Anthony Barr that broke the collarbone of Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers last season.Troy Vincent, the NFL’s executive vice president of football operations http://www.packerscheapshoponline.com/c … lor-jersey , said in a statement that the competition committee determined it would not change the rule or change roughing as a point of emphasis. However, Vincent also added that “to ensure consistency in officiating the rule, the committee clarified techniques that constitute a foul.”Matthews, who was not fined for any of his three roughing the passer penalties this season, remains confused about what officials consider roughing.“I don’t know if that statement really expresses how they’re going to call it moving forward,” Matthews said, via Rob Demovsky of ESPN. “I’m sure what many, if not all of NFL fans and players, are hoping is that they’re not changing the rule but much like the helmet rule we saw in the preseason, it’ll change. But I said that after the Minnesota hit on Cousins Cheap Josh Jackson Jersey , and nothing changed last week. If that’s the case, that’s truly unfortunate because I think I speak on behalf of everybody that doesn’t like the rule and the way it’s being called and the way it’s being officiated.”Officials have called 34 roughing the passer penalties this season, which is more than twice the total in the first three weeks of last season, according to Kevin Seifert of ESPN.Matthews said Packers president Mark Murphy, a member of the NFL’s competition committee, told Matthews “not to change a thing.”

Pied de page des forums