Libre Antenne

Parce que les paroles s'envolent, les écrits restent ici.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Annonce

#1 2018-11-15 03:23:22

huangjian123
Transcripteur

or does the off-season seem to get longer every year

Stock Market Report: Broncos Is it me <a title="http://www.minnesotavikingsteamonline.com/trae-waynes-jersey" href="http://www.minnesotavikingsteamonline.com/trae-waynes-jersey">http://www.minnesotavikingsteamonline.com/trae-waynes-jersey</a> , ? Sure, we’ve got free agency, then the draft, but it sure felt like it took forever for us to get some real, live, ‘football that doesn’t count but kind of does count’ back in our lives.Having NFL games back is kind of like seeing an old friend, or favorite uncle, after a far too long period of time since you saw them last. So let’s welcome back real but fake football with a video that was about as fake a singing job you’ll see this side of Milli Vanilli. Still...welcome back, welcome back, welcome back, isn’t that right, Mr. Sebastian?Welcome backYour dreams were your ticket outWelcome back to that same old place that you laughed aboutWell, the names have all changed since you hung aroundBut those dreams have remained and they’ve turned aroundWho’d have thought they’d lead you (Who’d have thought they’d lead you)Back here where we need you (Back here where we need you)Yeah, we tease him a lot‘Cause we got him on the spotWelcome backWelcome back, welcome back, welcome backThe incredibly simplistic over reaction SMR follows. AND YOU CAN’T WAIT FOR IT DON’T LIE!Blue Chip StocksKirk Cousins, QB: Granitejaw McDreamy had everyone swooning after his one drive. He was poised, accurate, and threw some darts, including a 28 yard ‘wow did you see THAT’ throw and catchdown the sideline to Stefon Diggs. Yeah, this is what $124 million guaranteed looks like:Stefon Diggs, WR: Diggs was electric. Besides the 28 yard fingertip beauty, he also had a one yard TD reception on a slant pattern that was an absolute laser by Cousins. It’s easy to over react to the first football we’ve seen since January, but Cousins and Diggs look like they’re going to make a lot of plays this year based on what we’ve seen.Roc Thomas, RB: The RB3 job was one of the big battles heading into camp this year, and Thomas is one of the guys trying to grab it. He really added to his resume tonight, and may have taken the lead. He had over 100 yards receiving and two touchdowns, including and 78 yard catch and run on a screen pass. He had a couple issues on pass protection, but there was a lot to like from Thomas tonight. Daniel Carlson, K: The early reports from training camp had Carlson and Kai Forbath performing pretty even so far. But when given an opportunity, Carlson was money. He was 3/3 on extra points (WHEEEEEE) and 2/2 on field goals, including a 57 yarder that could have gone another 15 yards. THin air at altitude and all that, but Carlson crushed that kick. He had the inside track on the job since the Vikings traded up in the fifth round to get him in the draft. Barring something really dramatic, he won the job tonight.Solid InvestmentsLatavius Murray, RB: With Dalvin Cook a healthy scratch, Murray was the starter on the first drive and ripped off runs of 20 and 21 yards on consecutive plays. But when the Vikings got down to the goal line, the usually reliable goal line runner got stuffed on two plays.Eric Wilson, LB: Wilson really flashed tonight. He always seemed around the ball, and had a big QB hit early in the game.Mike Hughes, CB: Hughes looked solid. He dropped an interception in the end zone, but overall I thought he acquitted himself well.Mack Brown, RB: He didn’t put up Thomas like numbers, but he ran the ball well, and looked good in the second half of the game. Chad Beebe and Stacy Coley, WR: WR4 is another heated battle, and Coley made a couple of grabs early. But in the fourth quarter Chad Beebe made a couple plays, to include a nice nine yard TD from Kyle Sloter.Junk BondsJosh Andrews, Storm Norton, Cedric Lang, OL: Yikes, were these guys collectively pretty bad. Kentrell Brothers, LB: Brothers just did not have a good night. He seemed to be late on a tackle, late in to coverage <a title="Womens Andrew Sendejo Jersey" href="http://www.minnesotavikingsteamonline.com/andrew-sendejo-jersey">Womens Andrew Sendejo Jersey</a> , just...not his best performance.Jack Tocho, CB: Tocho had a really nice interception, and it was a great play...but yeah, he had a rough night otherwise, getting burned for two TD’s. Overall, it was a bad night for him. For a guy trying to make the roster as a CB and not a safety, he did himself no favors.Holton Hill, CB: For a guy that really looked good early in camp, it didn’t translate in to a game situation. He was poor in coverage, not a great tackler, and gave up chunks of yards.Buy or SellBuy: The offensive line on the first drive. Riley Reiff only played one series but looked the best of everyone. I think Danny Isidora was the best of the rest, and as far as run blocking goes, the front five, to include Yukon Cornelius Edison, opened some gigantic holes for Murray, and established a great pocket for Cousins to set up and throw.Sell: All the questions about the offensive line have been answered. After the first drive, the line had some ups and downs. Tom Compton, Isidora, Cornelius, Aviante Collins...they all made some great blocks, and they all had some bad whiffs. And as the Vikings went farther down the roster, the performance was decidedly worse. I think it’s fair to say that the first drive was very encouraging, but there’s also a fair amount of work to be done. I will say that assuming Pat Elflein and Mike Remmers come back, and they should, I’m feeling a lot less anxiety about this line than I was a couple days ago, all things considered.Buy: Trevor Siemian had a good stat line. If you didn’t watch the game and just looked at the stat line you’d think ‘wow, what a good game’. SIemian went 11-17 for 165 yards, two touchdowns, and a pick. And based on that statline you’d think Siemian as QB2 was a foregone conclusion.Sell: Trevor Siemian had a good game. All that said, I don’t believe he had a very good game. He had one really nice back shoulder throw to Coley, but of his 165 yards 91 were screens or dump offs to Roc Thomas (which, to be fair, were on two throws that both turned into touchdowns). The rest of his downfield throws were not accurate, and kind of all over the place. For example, his interception was on a throw to TE Tyler Conklin that was high and a bit behind him, and yes, it should have been caught. But it went off Conklin’s hands, and it became an easy pick. Yet, a good throw that hits Conklin in stride there, and it’s a huge gain. Buy: Kyle Sloter for QB2. Sloter, on the other hand, looked really good. He went 9/11 for 69 (nice) yards, and a pretty back corner end zone throw to Beebe for a TD. He also had a nice bootleg TD run that put the game in ice late in the fourth quarter.Sell: Kyle Sloter for QB2. Still it’s way too early to say Sloter should supplant Siemian as the primary backup. The overall accuracy was better, but the level of competition he was going against compared to Siemian wasn’t as good. It was encouraging, for sure, but I still think that Siemian till has the backup job...for now.Zim Tzu ruffles some feathers ED NOTE: This has bad words. Most of the other things we write on here usually don’t, but this one does. It seems to be a popular bit, so until the law catches up with me, I’m going to keep doing it. Thanks for understanding, and thanks for not reading and not letting your kids read it if bad language isn’t your thing. Hope you enjoy the rest of our articles—TedAt some point in life a warrior poet will be dealt with unexpected setbacks, maybe two or three, all within close proximity of one another, and it feels like you’re entering a graveyard spiral. How you deal with it determines your way forward <a title="http://www.minnesotavikingsteamonline.com/xavier-rhodes-jersey" href="http://www.minnesotavikingsteamonline.com/xavier-rhodes-jersey">http://www.minnesotavikingsteamonline.com/xavier-rhodes-jersey</a> , and the paths are quite divergent. Sometimes you can fight through it, level your wings, and fly on towards your destiny. Or things spin out of control, to the point the only thing left is impact, a fiery explosion, and no survivors. So when faced with this scenario, you can do one of two things. You can just accept your fate and get blown to smithereens, or you can grab the stick and fight. And keep fighting, until you level your wings, let the cobwebs clear, and start moving forward again. Because as any good warrior poet knows, moving forward is the only option, and quitting is for losers. And you move forward, because warrior poets are not losers.Because you are Zim Tzu, The King In The North, Subduer of Equestrian Excrement Consumers, Nightmare of Clan Fromage, Breaker Of Gold Fever, High Septon Of Eagan, Lord Commander Of The Iron Range And Twin Cities, Master Of Fortress TCO, Honorary Elder Of Mankato and Protector Of The Realm.And when you do fly out of the spins people want to hear about your aerobatic tales, and marvel at your death defying stunts. And that’s where we come in.* We’re essentially the barnstorming experts**, that take the words that are spoken, and translate them into what Zim Tzu was actually thinking at the time.****We are not in. We’re more out in the cold than a wet dude in the Arctic.**Airplanes are for folks that are scared to fly. Helicopters are where it’s at, yo.***My legal team of Franklin, Bash, and Bateman can’t stress enough that this is 100% satire, and no reading of minds or psychic powers were employed in writing this. No animals were harmed, either. Except eagles. GET IT?!?!What Zim Tzu meant: Holy mother of Odin we beat those horseshit eating jackasses. They literally eat horseshit, which metaphorically was like watching our two most recent games. Especially Buffalo, because what in the sweet fuck was that? Nice win, helps get that shit taste out of the mouth. Let’s fucking go.Q: Why has Kirk Cousins been so good at diagnosing blitzes and avoiding them?What Zim Tzu meant: Well, Granitejaw McDreamy has this thing we call ‘talent’. He also has two other things we call ‘experience’ and ‘health’. And when you combine these three things in a cauldron of witches brew, you get this fuckin’ miracle called ‘a quarterback that doesn’t suck’. And I want you to inject this strange brew concoction straight into my veins, eyeballs, and buttcheeks from now until the end of my days because watching a good quarterback wearing a Vikings uniform play at a high level must feel like what being high on cocaine is like. Q: In what ways has Stephen Weatherly improved as a pass rusher?What Zim Tzu meant: You know Stephen has come a long way. When he first got here he’d stand up at the snap and yell to the sideline ‘HEY COACH AM I DOING THIS RIGHT?’ and then he’d get steamrolled. Look, it was funny as shit, and admittedly we kept him around for comedic purposes only. But now he’s come on strong and on Sunday he went after Wentz like Wentz owed him money and the football was the wallet.Q: What are the keys to having two defensive ends that can play both the strong and weak side of the ball?What Zim Tzu meant: It means I can come at you with more looks than Taylor Swift has costume changes at one of her concerts. And we’ll write your name. In the dirt. Fuckers. Q: You’ve drafted a lot of pass rushers who didn’t have a lot of sacks in college. How do you identify those players coming out, and how important has Andre Patterson been in developing them?What Zim Tzu meant: Andre Patterson is a fucking defensive lineman whisperer. Truth is, he helps defensive linemen with pass rush problems. Then those defensive linemen fuck up some quarterbacks.Q: How much do you coach Dan Bailey during a game like yesterday? Do you get involved with the kicker much, or just decide when you’re going to kick the field goal?What Zim Tzu meant: Yeah, I thought about talking to him. I thought about going up to him and asking him what the fuck his problem was because GODDAMN IT I’M SICK OF KICKERS AND I WILL HACK OFF YOUR GODDAMN LEG WITH A BROKEN HOCKEY STICK AND MAKE YOU LIMP HOME ON A BLOODY STUMP IF YOU DON’T MAKE THIS NEXT KICK. I had zero confidence he would make it.Q: What does the resiliency of this defense bring to the team?What Zim Tzu meant: Well, it’s nice to not get fucking boatraced for the third week in a row, that’s for sure. Let’s see what happens against the Cardinals. Q: Have you gotten another chance to look at Andrew Sendejo’s hit?What Zim Tzu meant: It was bullshit, man. Just like the fuckin’ game clock in Chicago. Q: Do you worry about a player getting a reputation with officials where they’re more likely to flag them?What Zim Tzu meant: Andrew Sendejo’s reputation is so well known it arrives at the stadium three hours before the rest of the team and is more damaged than Minnesota roads.Q: The onside kick seemed like it was pretty well executed. What was going through your mind there as it took a bad hop and bounces off of Adam Thielen at first?What Zim Tzu meant: We are so fucked. Q: What is it about Adam Thielen that makes him so good in that spot?What Zim Tzu meant: He recovered the ball.Q: Do you see a point in the league when quarterbacks are not completing 70 percent?What Zim Tzu meant: Well when you can’t hit or tackle the quarterback shit’s gonna skyrocket. Fuck it, let’s just do 7 on 7 drills and call it good. Q: People talk about how the run game and passing game need to be balanced. With guys throwing better does that become obsolete?What Zim Tzu meant: Not when guys are running for shit.Q: When you see so many teams spreading out and putting you in nickel situations, how does that affect your personnel and the way you (Ed note: original transcription ended there. I don’t know what the rest of the question was)What Zim Tzu meant: I smile, then I laugh, and then I fuck you up and end whatever hope your play had before it begins. Unless I iso Anthony Barr. Then we’re pretty well fucked.

#2 2018-11-15 04:35:37

web-developer
YulTime Force Belta
Lieu : Monaco beunaise
Site Web

Re : or does the off-season seem to get longer every year

don't buy on: authenticsminnesotavikings.com, warning unsafe!,warning suspicious website: authenticsminnesotavikings.com,warning suspicious website: thevikingsfootballauthentic.com, don't buy on: thevikingsfootballauthentic.com, huangjian123 is suspicious,
Warning harassment,offender, Pierrick Goujon fromLibre-antenne, putebitch, salopent deguelasses, clodophore,ding ding dong dong, china nem,china rice, china bitch, china hot dog, china hot cat, china motherfucker, hongkong losers, hong kong bitches, bengali bitch, russian sluts, losers mothers from hong kong bengali russia
dont buy on: thebrownsfootballauthentic.com, warning suspicious: thebrownsfootballauthentic.com,Triskel, webradio, triskord, libre antenne, business, beunaise, warning suspicious: clevelandbrownsteamonline.com, unsafe website: clevelandbrownsteamonline.com, malicious website: clevelandbrownsteamonline.com,
,suspicious :authenticstampabaybuccaneers.com, don't buy on: authenticstampabaybuccaneers.com, danger: authenticstampabaybuccaneers.com,dangerous: authenticstampabaybuccaneers.com,
suspicious: authenticstampabaybuccaneers.com, don't buy on: authenticstampabaybuccaneers.com, dog eater,hot dog, malicious,
,warning unsafe website: buccaneersauthorizedshops.com, bad reputation, review, e-reputation, blacklisted: buccaneersauthorizedshops.com, suspicious: buccaneersauthorizedshops.com, don't buy on: buccaneersauthorizedshops.com,

,warning unsafe: authenticsnewyorkgiants.com, don't buy on: authenticsnewyorkgiants.com, malicious: authenticsnewyorkgiants.com, suspicious: authenticsnewyorkgiants.com,
,warning unsafe website: newyorkgiantsteamonline.com, don't buy on: newyorkgiantsteamonline.com, suspicious website: newyorkgiantsteamonline.com, unsafe: newyorkgiantsteamonline.com, dangerous website: newyorkgiantsteamonline.com,

libre antenne, webradio, Triskel,beunaise
warning unsafe don't buy on: 49erscheapstore.com, liny195 piracy, chinese pirate, russian pirate, bengali pirate, detect unsafe websites, warning don' buy on: officialbrownsfootballstore.com, unsafe: officialbrownsfootballstore.com, warning, dont buy on: sanfrancisco49ersteamonline.com, dirty chinese spam, ugly hong kong motherfucker, cheap bitch, cheap nem, bitch from bengla desh, bitch from russia, sexmodel, tantric massage, warning don't buy on: official49ersfootballstore.com, suspicious website: official49ersfootballstore.com, unsafe website: official49ersfootballstore.com,  warning, suspicious website:giantsauthorizedshops.com, reputation, is it safe?, or is not safe, malicious danger: giantsauthorizedshops.com,

warning, newenglandpatriotsteamonline.com is dangerous website, malware detected: newenglandpatriotsteamonline.com, don't buy on unsafe website: newenglandpatriotsteamonline.com, ransomware detected: newenglandpatriotsteamonline.com, antispam, spamhaus, list of unsafe websites, report bad website, malicious,suspicious website: newenglandpatriotsteamonline.com,
warning unsafe website: patriotscheapshops.com, bengali spam, chinese spam, russian spam, hong kong spam, unsafe website: patriotscheapshops.com, malware detected: patriotscheapshops.com, don't buy on: patriotscheapshops.com, blacklisted website: patriotscheapshops.com,
highly dangerous website: vikingscheapshops.com, warning don't buy on vikingscheapshops.com, you'll lose your money, malware: vikingscheapshops.com, unsafe: vikingscheapshops.com, blacklisted: vikingscheapshops.com, detected unsafe website: vikingscheapshops.com,
warning, alert, report,don't buy on: thevikingsfootballauthentic.com, thevikingsfootballauthentic.com is dangerous, thevikingsfootballauthentic.com is blacklisted,thevikingsfootballauthentic.com is a malware, thevikingsfootballauthentic.com is unsafe,

huangjian is a pirate, bulldogsfanshop.com is malware, bulldogsfanshop.com is blacklisted, bulldogsfanshop.com is dangerous website, bulldogsfanshop.com is unsafe, don't buy on bulldogsfanshop.com,
is redsoxedgeshop.com a safe website?, warning unsafe website, don't buy on: redsoxedgeshop.com, redsoxedgeshop.com is unsafe, redsoxedgeshop.com is spamming,redsoxedgeshop.com is blacklisted,  warning malware: blackknightsstore.com, warning spam:

don't buy on: athleticsstorecollection.com,  athleticsstorecollection.com isblacklisted, athleticsstorecollection.com is a dangerous malware, warning,alert,athleticsstorecollection.com is spam, athleticsstorecollection.com is unsafe, report, athleticsstorecollection.com is ransowarning don't buy on: thevikingsfootballauthentic.com, unsafe website detected: thevikingsfootballauthentic.com, blacklisted website: thevikingsfootballauthentic.com, dangerous website found: thevikingsfootballauthentic.com, report, alert, spam:  thevikingsfootballauthentic.com,
warning suspicious website: minnesotavikingsteamonline.com, don't buy on: minnesotavikingsteamonline.com, spamdetected: minnesotavikingsteamonline.com,blackknightsstore.com,report spam: blackknightsstore.com,alert, dangerous website, blacklist, list of malware, list of malicious websites, sheila: piracy,sheila is a pirate, dontbuy on: blackknightsstore.com, unsafe website report,  safe or unsafe,maybe ransomware: blackknightsstore.com, tikkanen is piracy, tikkanen is a pirate, tikkanen  is blacklisted, rebelsfansstore.com is unsafe,  warning, don't buy on: rebelsfansstore.com, rebelsfansstore.com is blacklisted, rebelsfansstore.com is a malware, rebelsfansstore.com is spam, rebelsfansstore.com is a dangerous website, report, warning, alert,
warning bearssweatshirt.com    and jaguarshoodiestore.com  are bad websites
packerssweatshirtshop.com is a very bad website, and sanderson is a bad guy

Guesthouse, bnb, vineyards, delivery, webradio. Libre antenne: French web radio. Libre antenne Monaco, libre antenne Nice, libre antenne Luxembourg, offshore/seaside, business, trade gold, plastic pas cher. internet
http://forum.libreantenne.org/viewtopic … 8338#p8338
http://forum.libreantenne.org/viewtopic … 6907#p6907

Pied de page des forums