Libre Antenne

Parce que les paroles s'envolent, les écrits restent ici.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Annonce

#1 2021-12-03 11:58:03

samalbee
Observateur

Uniform movements

Uniform movements

A uniform motion exists when a body moves along a path with a constant amount of velocity. According to the shape of the path, a distinction is made between uniform rectilinear motions and uniform circular motions - pay to do my homework . A uniform motion occurs when a body moves along a path with a constant amount of velocity. According to the shape of the path, a distinction is made between uniform rectilinear motions and uniform circular motions.

More detailed explanations of the two movements mentioned can be found in the topics "Uniform rectilinear motion" and "Uniform circular motion".

Uniform rectilinear motion

A uniform rectilinear motion of a body exists if the body moves continuously along a straight path with the same velocity, i.e. if v→= constant.

In such a motion, both the magnitude and the direction of the velocity are constant - take my online class now . An example of a uniform motion is a train moving along a straight track at a constant speed.

A uniform rectilinear motion of a body exists if the body moves continuously along a straight path with the same velocity, i.e., if holds:

v→= constant

Thus, in such a motion, both the magnitude and the direction of the velocity are constant. An example of uniform motion is a train moving along a straight track at a constant speed - buy assignment . Other examples of uniform rectilinear motion are the motion of a suitcase on a conveyor belt, the motion of a standing person on an escalator, or the motion of an airplane flying along a straight line at a certain speed.

Read also:

Dispo credit

Activities in physics: Establish

Gaining knowledge in chemistry: Classify

Labor Parliament and Speech Parliament

The art of teaching programming

Pied de page des forums