Libre Antenne

Parce que les paroles s'envolent, les écrits restent ici.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Annonce

#1 2020-09-22 06:07:47

Smarthuiyuan
Écouteur

It wasn't a fun experience in any way

BioWare Montreal (currently EA Motive) fucked up Mass Effect. Edmonton and Austin did not get their hands on it until it was far too late. Anthem was a wreck... but it is a better at being an Iron Man simulator than Iron Man at that Avengers micro-transaction vessel. A trendy realization I came to is, over the last twenty years, I went from buying every Madden, NHL, FIFA, and (before 2005) MVP Baseball game annually (and other EA titles, including NBA Live some years) to Mut 21 coins only the NHL and FIFA collection, then simply to FIFA, and today for the last couple decades, nothing. Perhaps I am an outlier, however, EA has literally stripped off everything good they used to have in their sport games and lost me as a customer & player. I played a few FiFA18/PS4 I think with a friend after a long time, along with the controls where so clunky and stupid. He had an old version of PES, which was so much more"fun" to perform, the"flow" was near instant.

However he went , that PES has not all of the players of the fav teams I understood that he was probably the target audience to get a fair game with current licensing. He was not much interested in details of game play. I attempted some Madden on PS4 and that I did not get all the menus, choices and despised all the microtransactions traps. It wasn't a fun experience in any way. The issue is that Konami made some godawful editions of PES during the PS360. This was entirely Bioware's fault, not EA. Even worst and also the fact that they rebooted development many times and in the end, actual work is only 1 year right? Fuck that, there is plenty of people who loves sports which are not braindead that deserve a good sports sim game. Just imagine how great it would be if we actually got a good sports sim.

Your attitude towards sport lovers is straight up cringey and you have got Anthem's issues all wrong. Agreed. Here is some good old early 2000s incel gamer opinion on sports. I am a"hardcore" gamer (build my own pc/upgrade it continuously, own a few consoles, etc) and I also like sports. Liking sports is not a weird thing. Refusing to like sports or believing everyone who does is a moron is a bizarre, childish opinion. We get it, the jocks in high school used to dunk on you to your anime lunchbox, get it over. About 90 percent of my buddies just go"sportsball!" In the mention of literally any game. I mean, it's very benign but it's gotten so old and I only want to discuss something I enjoy for 30 minutes. My buddy insists organized sports are stupid and buy mut coins madden 21 athletes shouldn't be paid what they are but is also the very hardcore Overwatch League enthusiast conceivable.

Pied de page des forums