Libre Antenne

Parce que les paroles s'envolent, les écrits restent ici.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Annonce

#1 2020-09-21 00:30:04

wfuuopy
Écouteur

Seems like Sega can not retroactively change PSO2 fashions

I'm not sure that is what people were thinking, at least PSO2 Meseta it is not exactly what I thought. I thought they would run as separate games, so to change you'd have to exit out one and launch the other. This means I don't have to do so, and also means that NGS is much more integrated with PSO2 than I thought originally, particularly with communication being allowed between the matches. It had been mainly why I felt it was a bit hard to explain to folks who ask,"is it worth playing because New Genesis will replace it?" Since I was always under the impression that New Genesis was likely to wind up connected in a sense (but such as PSO2es and IDOLA Phantasy Star Saga are) the games and content literally co-exist with one another.

The fact that it's described to be as straightforward as a block shift definitely seems to create the hint that New Genesis is probably going to be significantly more substantial than just how PSO2es was treated and whether or not it carries about the future content of this game I'm excited to at least know that players who now enjoy what there is (or want to be familiar with what there is) aren't abruptly made to drop everything because it doesn't look like the first game is perishing or being shutdown at any time soon due to the way New Genesis appears to co-exist with the present game.

They also cleverly avoided the issue on cooperation and Voice licenses with this move since it's essentially the exact same game therefore all collab things are still valid. Mad lads SEGA pulling off one of the greatest expansion without leaving the older sport in the exact same client lol. NGS the sport will work as a separate cube, you can basically think of it such as PVP/Battle Arena and Challenge Quest.

All NGS-specific fashions are basically better: they look better, have more customizations available, and you can move your fingers with them. Seems like Sega can not retroactively change PSO2 fashions into NGS fashions, your character is basically either going to be PSO2 or NGS model predicated on what outfit/wear/part they have on. It's from this that some incompatibilities may apply.

Well, I'm presuming for anything that does not immediately port out, the question comes down to whether that mechanic has any reason to exist. I am supposing that the collecting system (or at least the one we have) is not going to be in NGS, at least release. Probably same with all the crafting system. So there will not really be enough things to cheap meseta pso2 use a substance storage for.

Pied de page des forums