Libre Antenne

Parce que les paroles s'envolent, les écrits restent ici.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Annonce

#1 2020-08-08 08:55:43

jasmyn
Spectateur

How to get a safe and fast NBA 2K21 MT?

NBA 2K21 will be released on September 4, and the game has been kept secret. The official only released some advanced information. The most eye-catching is the currently announced 3 uncovered players: Damian Lillard, Zion Williamson, Kobe Bryant. Mamba Forever Special Edition: Kobe Bryant became the focus of the special edition cover. Now you only need to spend NBA 2K21 MT to open the amazing package in NBA 2K21. Of course, in the auction, NBA 2K21 MT is often used to exchange NBA 2K Player cards.

NBA 2K21 MT is the game currency of NBA 2K21. As long as you have enough NBA 2K21 MT, you can buy your favorite Player card. Then build your team and make it stronger. Usually players will sell player cards at auctions to get NBA 2K21 MT. But the return is very small, so Buy NBA 2K21 MT through online stores has become the choice of most players. High-quality service, fast delivery, and perfect after-sales service are your best choice.

#2 2020-10-12 09:03:23

simplejack
Spectateur
Lieu : Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

Re : How to get a safe and fast NBA 2K21 MT?

I think I will just boycot this game, there's so many deserving players to be the cover athlete of the game but 2K chose Zion Williamson. A rookie to be the cover athlete of NBA 2K21. What he has done to earn that. 2K should have chosen Kawhi Leonard, James Harden, Russel Westbrook, or Giannis Antetokounmpo. Atleast these players are veteran and has been in the league for more than 3 years now.
I will download dream league soccer for PC a new game by Innersloth llc instead of NBA 2K21.

Pied de page des forums