Libre Antenne

Parce que les paroles s'envolent, les écrits restent ici.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Annonce

#1 2021-07-22 05:38:19

pratt
Téléauditeur

How To Sell My House In Canada Fast ?

ways on How To Sell My House Fast -

De-clutter. Inevitably, if your house/apartment/condo is lived in and you’re a normal person, you have too much stuff. If you want to see what decluttered looks like, go to a developer’s display suite for a pre-construction condo. The reason this “wows” you is because nobody lives there; this is the only reason it looks that way. Make your place look like you don’t live in it.

De-personalize. We walk through and choose what gets put away. A cluttered bookshelf, a kitchen countertop with many appliances. For example, a coffee maker and blender gets put away. Keep clean surfaces. Remove family photos – people come through thinking “can I live here?”, and what hinders that is seeing pictures of your family picnic or beach vacation last year. It’s hard not to see the property as the seller’s, rather than your own. Remove cards, un-generic art, etc. (certain art can deter people from feeling comfortable). Make the space neutral and inoffensive.

Professionally clean. Even when you keep a clean house, this means getting the toothbrush out and cleaning the grout. A good agent will have a team, including a cleaner who can come out to your place. Make it show well. At open houses, at least ¼ of the people comment if they can tell a dog or cat lives there, by the smell, etc. Deodorize.

Take care of repairs. Little things like fixing minor paint issues, small holes in the wall – take care of these things. Our team can come in and do this for you. This is good to do even before an appraisal, as it can add value. Perception is reality – don’t let flaws show. And you don’t need to spend a lot of money.

Pied de page des forums