Libre Antenne

Parce que les paroles s'envolent, les écrits restent ici.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Annonce

#1 2020-06-05 06:36:29

Megaomgchen
Écouteur

I'd be suprised when it happens time

I'd be suprised when it happens time. Examples of Corona are gonna explode and if enough people get it soon enough everyone will know someone who has it and will probably be made to self-evident. Whoever said that was dumb as mud because even the use of this term of rationing is gonna send the nation to a standstill while everybody rushes out to panic buy everything!

I guess Jagex's policy will function; if none of the center Arch team members get it (Rowley, Ryan et al) then we view the regular release and those members will be at the workplace that day.Yeah however they will need people to do hot fixes and things that will almost inevitably fail on release. Not to mention all the other staff required to maintain the offices open, servers running, etc.. Hopefully it will not be postponed but it probably more complex than we think and if instances of the virus keep doubling daily or two that knows what the situation will be.

To be honest given the present scenario they do? Definitely not helping the spread of a dangerous new disease is more important than releasing weekly updates. Plus everything is gradually shutting down and official advice is to stay at home if you have a cough or mild fever. I'm not disappointed or surprised really. I would be amazed if Archaeology isn't delayed at this point. This virus crap is going to get worse before it gets better and the UK authorities do not exactly seem to be on top of things right now.

Let's ask us anything and celebrate! Since this past year, some new girls have been welcomed by Jagex and we expect that together with some of our content creators that were awesome that we are able to answer any queries you have. What's it like to operate in Runescape games Business? What are our favourite RuneScape one-liners? Can we have any pets (real or virtual)?

More RuneScape gold information on https://www.winrsgold.com/

#2 2020-08-03 08:38:44

YellowBird
Auditeur

Re : I'd be suprised when it happens time

I was very scared of the corona virus at the very beginning of this story. It was actually scary. People fought over toilet paper and sanitizers at the Walmart. I thought about it and bought a light sedative for myself - https://purekana.com/collections/ This could be done online without going to the clinic. I can say that it actually helped me then.

Pied de page des forums