Libre Antenne

Parce que les paroles s'envolent, les écrits restent ici.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Annonce

#1 2018-09-14 04:20:21

huangjian123
Transcripteur

they were aware befo

The Seattle Seahawks released quarterback Trevone Boykin on Tuesday shortly after his girlfriend alleged in a television interview that he physically assaulted her in Texas last week.

The practice squad player was released from the team after WFAA-TV in Dallas posted an interview with Boykin's girlfriend detailing an assault she alleges happened on March 20 in Mansfield Amari Cooper Jersey , just southwest of Dallas. The woman said she refused to show Boykin a text message and an argument ensued, and that he broke her jaw and tried to strangle her.

Boykin, 24 Sammy Watkins Jersey , denied the allegations in a statement released Tuesday to NFL Media. He called the allegations false and said he wasn't involved in a physical fight.

"This woman has lied about me and it has cost me my job," he wrote. "I understand the Seahawks decision to release me. The story that was reported casts a bad light on the organization and on me."

Boykin's agent, Drew Pittman Bruce Smith Jersey , also told WFAA that the allegations were false. A call to the agent's cellphone by The Associated Press went unanswered Tuesday.

Mansfield police spokesman Sgt. Michael Midkiff said the department is investigating the alleged assault. He said no charges had been filed as of Tuesday and that the investigation was in a very early stage.

The assault allegation is the latest off-field issue for Boykin, who has spent his NFL career with Seattle.

He was arrested in Dallas last year when a vehicle he was a passenger in hit several people on a sidewalk. He fled the scene on foot but was later arrested on misdemeanor charges of public intoxication and possession of marijuana.

In 2015, Boykin was arrested for assaulting a police officer and public intoxication shortly before the Alamo Bowl in San Antonio during his senior season at TCU. Boykin Will Dissly Jersey , who was the team's quarterback, was suspended for the bowl game.

Associated Press Sports Writer Tim Booth contributed to this report from Seattle.

The Arizona Cardinals say they were aware before they drafted him that wide receiver Christian Kirk had been arrested on charges of disorderly conduct and property damage.

Azcentral.com reported the arrest and the Cardinals’ reaction to it.

The arrest occurred outside the Waste Management Phoenix Open golf tournament on Feb. 3. Scottsdale police said Kirk was with a group that was intoxicated and throwing rocks at cars.

Azcentral.com quoted a Cardinals spokesman as saying that team officials spoke to Kirk at length about the incident and it is the team’s understanding that the matter ”will be resolved in the near future.” The case is pending and the team spokesman said there would be no further comment.

The Cardinals drafted Kirk in the second round. He was a standout at Saguaro High in Scottsdale and played at Texas A&M.

Josh Okogie Jersey

#2 2018-09-14 10:20:20

BusinessManPhp
Love digit!addict to pic!
Lieu : Houston - IT Strategy Houston
Site Web

Re : they were aware befo

Brooklyn, Huang Jiang, Giang, jian, mathema bitch, science of kitty peals, bdsm studio, q-ray, Macao, Hong Kong, Singapore, China, Shanghaï, Sichuan, Yancheng, Melbourn, Melbourne, Sydney, business, Australia, USA, America, Baltimore, Detroit, Michigan, IT services, computer, network, repair, schefule, planning, management.
Tchin tchin be bop beloula: Melanie, tres talentueuse, libre antenne funradio.
?c=isi&im=%2F1142%2F74661142%2Fpics%2F2923533429_2_3.jpg&w=300&up=no&q=70
Webradio to spread: listen the merdent podcast of the forecast plz, because it can be the discord on mumble app channel whrn the irc cloud bewins the lose over the snooze, des demain in my baar van dem lol.Cey lan, cey lin, cey lo an boon.

In my baar is good in Delhi you naw that's not my beunaise baar on pausr of the web radio. Notary znot a foc, notaries are office managers in the wc stream.
Laertes carotte, laertes flan, laertes boudin, laertes baratin, amandine cruche, amandine tarte, st leu,

Dernière modification par BusinessManPhp (2018-10-04 17:39:59)

Build your business from Denver to Paris Barbès with Enrico El Goretto, businessman in a php. Poubel it  technology now with gg computeer science: be on beyond the ice. Miami, Las Vegas, Mexico, Denver, Chicago digits. Addict your life please it is strategy but webradio is a free libree radio libre antenne; IT services, IT industru, adfistory

Pied de page des forums