Libre Antenne

Parce que les paroles s'envolent, les écrits restent ici.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Annonce

#1 2021-12-07 06:54:08

starding
Écouteur

That's what I originally intended to do from the beginning to 99

That's what I originally intended to OSRS gold do from the beginning to 99. Okay guys, could I ask for your suggestions on which of the three strategies you believe is the best one to follow. (By the way i'm tight on money, so 10Mil is my maximum amount to spend on this!) If someone could tell my personal experience regarding humidify and how quick it can be (exp rates per hour etc) It would be greatly appreciated! and if you're able to provide some suggestions on better ways to use, I'd appreciate it!

I was considering range shooting for a bit, while earning some money. (I am only 75 range / 81 defense) i will be useing full armadyl, runecbow and broad bolts. Do i need to train on iron dragons or avies? Notes: Iron dragones : I will collect: all charms, dragon mid-helms, dragon skirts, dragon legs, and, of course, visages, left shield half,effigies, i am not certain about the elite clues. All coins, the tooth key half, and dragon stones

I will ach: all rune items (limbs bars, limbs, 2h, kit shield, sq shield full helm and mid helm) Aviansies: I will collect the adamant bars. I will also alch all runite daggers and limps. Keep in mind that avies' addy bars are very common, while limps and daggers aren't too common . Irons drops, however, are rarest of all and even some similar to vissies can be found but worth a lot more than the common drops of Avies. Any additional suggestions or details will be greatly welcomed and appreciated.

Personally, I'd suggest the Karamja old school rs gold Dungeon, which is near the Tz Haar area. There's a whole host of choices for this There are a variety of ways to attack them there by using a normal weapon, food, and a bunyip, if you have. Also, you can halberd them from a safe spot, or use range from a secure location, making it food free.

You can also choose using a cannon by itself, or in combination with any or all of these. Of the course, there's other locations, but I'd suggest this particular area without hesitation. The title reads greaters, while the blog mentions lessers.

If the task is actually more difficult, my sole suggestion is to go to the brimhaven dungeon. It is possible to use any of the aforementioned options however you will have to fight the terror dogs, too. Unfortunately, there's not a number of great options for larger dogs (no joke intended) and you must continue to fight if it is those.

Pied de page des forums